Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shaviro

The BEST thing ID could do..

...Is NOT to tell us anything about the new weaps, monsters and so. If they do, there will be no surprices. When i got DooM2 and i found the supershotgun, i thought at first it was a normal shotgun, but it behaved differently. And the new monsters were big surprices to.

ID keep the new things away from us, not AWAY, but dont tell us too much about it k.

fell free to reply to this.

Guest doomgod12345

that has been what i have ben saying, i dont want to know what is in doom3 before i get it. I want to be blown away like the first one did

I feel the same way. I hate knowing about new monsters and weapons before playing a game. Especially in the case of DOOM! Surprises are good.

Guest psionic92

Oh Totally..

iD probably won't even release a Doom2k (doom3).. It's probably going to be a huge spin-off with the original story line leading into it, but it's most likely going to incorporate humans vs aliens then move into some sort of aliens and humans vs super aliens or something of the sort.

Either way, they're not going to say a peep, just like before and with the release of quake/quake2 etc.

We'll be totally baffled by what they will bring.. and I just can't wait to get my hands on it.. Until then, COUNTER-STRIKE OWNZ ME! *pouts* im a lil counter-strike bitch, BUT I LOVE IT.

BAH!!

Guest JudgeDooM

wish it's like this...but you know, for all games sooner or later an info will is released. Even if a society wants to keep it secret. But I think you would like to see some pics, isn't it?

psionic92 said:

Oh Totally..

iD probably won't even release a Doom2k (doom3).. It's probably going to be a huge spin-off with the original story line leading into it, but it's most likely going to incorporate humans vs aliens then move into some sort of aliens and humans vs super aliens or something of the sort.

Either way, they're not going to say a peep, just like before and with the release of quake/quake2 etc.

We'll be totally baffled by what they will bring.. and I just can't wait to get my hands on it.. Until then, COUNTER-STRIKE OWNZ ME! *pouts* im a lil counter-strike bitch, BUT I LOVE IT.

BAH!!

A pure human vs. alien thing would really suck!!!! (I know the story from the books thankyou). They need to include the demons and monsters at the very least, they can have aliens as long as it is a MINORITY component of the game. I'm not opposed to putting the high-tech crap in either. Maybe they could even have monsters that are actually from the ID - that place in the higher dimensions where pure thought and concept exist, a gateway to the real hell created by careless interdimesional experimentation (gee... wonder where "ID software" got their name huh???).