Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nothing

my thoughts on doom3

Guest nothing

I think they will implament most of what is in the doom bible that never got into the game.

Some of that crap did'nt end up in the game for a specific purpose - because they were lame ideas and would make the game's review suck, in time it would not become popular and only god knows how the world would be different without doom (now that's scary!).

I also see that you are using the face I uploaded, so take appreciation of my artwork please!

Guest redwarrior

I hope they don't do that.... I read it and the impression I got was a kinda sci-fi in hell version of Resident Evil. That'd change the Doom we know into something far different and less sinister. Plus some enviroments described would be way too cramped for a pitched first-person battle... a good idea for games in third person but not first (ie Metal Gear Solid would be excellent for that type of fighting). I wouldn't wanna be trapped in some tiny base! I'd want to wreck sheer hell on levels a bit bigger!! Then there's always the possiblity of getting stuck in corners...

"There IS no escape!!"