Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SteelPH

Esco = banned... AGAIN!?

footman said:

*/me hangs on for dear life.* NOOOO! ILL NEVER LET IT GO!!!! :P

Like IMJack said, it is over, no point in arguing, it will get you nowhere.

bigbadgangsta said:

awwwwww... :P

Insomniac said:

hmmm...

Esco = RancidRadio???

prehaps so, maybe rancid radio hacked his names and made esco start 10 billion flame wars as revenge. but i thought rancidradio was permanent-banned?

Esco = RancidRadio?

bigbadgangsta said:

No, that was Shotgun Bill

so many possibilities... so little time. but remember, it could be you, it could be me, IT COULD BE RALPHIS!

footman said:

so many possibilities... so little time. but remember, it could be you, it could be me, IT COULD BE RALPHIS!

OMG! FOOTMAN = RANCID RADIO!!!!

bigbadgangsta said:

bigbadgangsta said:

How about no?

Esco² was existed...moderations will be needed to perform in actions.

Doom II Guy said:

That's really not funny at all. What the hell is wrong with you...

of course it is. i mean its certainly offensive, but it gets it's point across.

Doom II Guy said:

That's really not funny at all. What the hell is wrong with you...

The same thing that is wrong with me. lolololololol.

I don't get it.
If you don't like his posts, skip 'em..
It's not that hard, just don't read his posts.

I personally didn't like his way of writing either, that's why I simply didn't read his posts/threads..

What I have found offensive about Esco is that he posts no matter if he have something to say or not.

When he actually has an opinion or a message to get cross he is a rather nice guy, but when he posts just to post he is rather pathetic. I never minded his ebonics. It's better than 1337455 Hax0r 5lang.

Oh my motherfucking God...die all of you that think he was banned because of his speaking. THAT WAS NOT!!!!!*%(*!)(!%* THE FUCKING REASON. Got...it?

bigbadgangsta said:

Oh my motherfucking God...die all of you that think he was banned because of his speaking. THAT WAS NOT!!!!!*%(*!)(!%* THE FUCKING REASON. Got...it?

Just forget it. I remember back in the esco off post. You couldn't say a word about esco without being flamed with 'you are a racist' or 'you are childish'. It's like some people really want to fight.

when he first came, everyone liked him

That is one of the most incredibly wrong statements I've seen in quite some time. Keep up the good work.

Yeah, keep this thread and it'll likely get post helled or locked - the "esco off" thread got closed.

dsm said:

Yeah, keep this thread and it'll likely get post helled or locked - the "esco off" thread got closed.

I hope it gets locked or helled soon, this thing could get a lot worse once people start waking up and getting on the forums.

People will always be split over a decision like this- usually there's two distinct groups. Let's just forget about this and mark it down to history. Talking about it will solve nothing and he'll still be banned.

We know why he was banned, debating the last semantics and people's attitudes to him isn't exactly fair to him (if you see it like that, I certainly don't) as we're only speculating on his feelings. Most of us had had enough and don't feel that he was unfairly banned, and he was given at least one chance to change his attitude and he didn't.

He's been given far too many chances already.

He should've been kept banned.

I like this thread. Discrimination against race and the freedom of speech is wrong, but gross discrimination against the stupid is perfectly acceptable.

Darknation approves and would like to spread the practice of retardism further.

bigbadgangsta said:

Yes he was, read the posthelled poll.

Ling's only requirement was for him to stop the ghettospeak.