Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nitro pup

akimbo and da daaaa! BURSERKER MODE!!

Guest nitro pup

well DAA!! of course you wouldnt get akimbo on the bfg, rocket launcher and super shoty!!! well not untill you get BUSERKER mode!! that wroked!!

I think that when ya get buserker mode that all should become akimbo, and you shoold be able to jump extra high, run twice as fast and last but not least, SOME HEAVY ASS MUSIC COMES IN AND MAKES YA WANNA GO BUSERK ON THE NABERS ASS!!! HELL YEAH!!! oh and throwing skulls do 10 (wear is the stupid multiply key DAMN IT!!) well 10 fold in power!! and catch a light!! yeap!! what do ya have to say for that?

Guest Flamingsnotball

Hey I like the music idea. How about some Metallica or Black Sabbeth(ala IRON MAN)?

Guest nitro pup

HELL YEAH!!

lest we forget maybe even a remake of the doom sound track! i think that the verry first level of DooM had a good track

but for burserker mode we need somfing more like metalica or better yet, a non SYNTHETIC SONIC MAYHEM like in Q2, track 9 and 7 would do the job perfecto!! i can still remember when i herd the intro music for q2 (track 7) i whanted to go and kill a kangaroo or somfing like that!! mmhmm.

You'll have to walk with me here, I don't speak l33t or h4x3r. I do speak English, though.

My main gripe with using huge weapons akimo is that they would be extremely difficult to reload. Consider reloading two single load double barrelled shotguns at once. However, I definitely agree with the thought that your character should be able to reload his weapons twice as fast while 'under the influence'.

I like the idea of the berserker pack doing more for you than just upping your run speed. Especially the jump boost, that could make for some decent level design treachery. Mind if I make two more additions to this?

1. The fist animations should change into much more animalistic and brutal ones. You should actually see your character tearing zombies limb from limb... punching a half rotted head and seeing it explode between your fingers... ripping a Cyber-Demon's leg off and pummelling him with it ala that bald guy's fatality in MK4. Well, maybe not that. :)

2. Coming with the jump should be 'lunge'. Just press jump while ducking I guess. You spring forward at the fastest speed you can move without a vehicle in the game and pounce on your enemies, knocking them down while you rip them apart like you just devolved into an animal.

Don't forget that my idea for an alt-fire with the fist would be kick. You have to stop moving to do it but it sends enemies flying and has a much harder impact. Hmm, pouncing an Imp to the floor and stomping it's head until there's nothing left... mmm, I like this.

The music changing is a good idea too. Don't know about doing anything to my neighbor's ass, though. I'd rather just let that be.

Unfortunately I just don't see much use in throwing skulls, rocks, or anything else that happens to be lying around. It would be decent as an addition to your last ditched attacks but doesn't make much sense when competing with the strength of shotguns, grenades, and plasma rifles.

Also are you insinuating that an adrenaline (and PCP :) powerup would have some interventive affect on the skulls you throw? I could understand your fastball jumping from 90mph to 120mph, but what the hell do you mean by 'catch a light'? Do you mean set the enemies on fire somehow?

BTW, as to the comment further down... finally, some music I can agree with! Of course, a better way to explain the music pick up would be like comparing E2M2 and E3M8. If anyone here has heard "Happy Camper" or "Oh My Fucking God" by Strapping Young Lad then they know damn well what the music should sound like!

deadnail