• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DeAD Stuff

mmm..."DooM 2000 " sounds bad

Guest DeAD Stuff

doom 200 sounds bad,i would prefer a doom 3 or even a doom 3000

"Doom 3 - saving the world once again" ...or: "Doom 3 - Corporal Flinch Toggard´s last journey" ;)

No, I would prefer "Doom III" with a short subtitle, like "Doom III: Armageddon" or something like that (depending on the story).

Well, the word "Doom" will almost certainly be in the title, since it's got such widespread recognition and all. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a new version of our favorite logo as well.

The game probably won't be called "Doom 2000" since it won't be out until 2001 at the very earliest, and id might not like "Doom 3" since their last game was Quake 3, after all.

Of course, look at the names of id's last 5 games: Doom, Doom 2, Quake, Quake 2, Quake 3. I notice a pattern there.

doom 2000 is a huge mod for doom 2 being made by teamtnt the makers of final doom right now ive played the demo and it kicks hiney-hole

Guest JudgeDooM
DiSTuRBeD said:

Isn't it obvious?

DOOM Ressurection

Doom resurection exists already, and it's a mod for...guess what...DooM!!!

How about no title for it at all. id could just release the game in a plain black box....

Well, it worked for Metallica :)

Guest DeAD Stuff
JudgeDooM said:

ah i don't fink that quake story is somehow linked with doom's one.
any way,i think it should be DooM 65.
and how about the doom from doom3 to doom 63?

JudgeDooM said:

If youre gonna take all the conversions into account when choosing the new title, it would be something like "Doom 120412" =)

Doom Ressurection would be a perfect title, it is a ressurection of doom (hopefully) and all...

Stphrz said:

How about no title for it at all. id could just release the game in a plain black box....

good idea Stphrz that would kick ass, they could call it the black game

Bad Luck Ranger said:

DooM 3 - The Return!!! Nah... jus Doom 3.

How about DooM 3: Return of the Jedi? Ooops! (delete, delete... oh crap!)

Guest Shadow of Death

I believe that ID will choose a suitable name for Doom 3...and may I add that it's about bloody time they came out with it! I've been anticipating it for a few years now :P

Guest Flamingsnotball
Stphrz said:

Kinda like AC/DC too.........

Linguica said:

Well, the word "Doom" will almost certainly be in the title, since it's got such widespread recognition and all. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a new version of our favorite logo as well.

The game probably won't be called "Doom 2000" since it won't be out until 2001 at the very earliest, and id might not like "Doom 3" since their last game was Quake 3, after all.

Of course, look at the names of id's last 5 games: Doom, Doom 2, Quake, Quake 2, Quake 3. I notice a pattern there.

I hope there isn't a new version of the Doom logo. The original rocks.

Guest fraggle`

how about doom "millenium edition" :)

Guest Street
Shadow of Death said:

I believe that ID will choose a suitable name for Doom 3...and may I add that it's about bloody time they came out with it! I've been anticipating it for a few years now :P

hmmm.....

I think the DOOM Title should be.
DOOM
IV

Final Doom was DOOM 3 from what I thought anyhow.. it didn't act as a sequel. but oh well.

Anyhow.. DOOM they got to go back to the way the text looked on the original DOOM 2 Box.
DOOM has got to be on there.
Frankly I don't care what you add after that.
But I think DOOM IV just is the best to go with... No need for the fancy name.