Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest doomgod12345

i feel this needs said

Guest doomgod12345

ok doom3 will not be out for a wile and this will let us upgrade our computers and look at the hardware. It is so far ahead of games most games minmum requirments are below 350 i have not seen any needing a 350 yet, look at cpu and ram and the 3d cards 128mb of ram on a 3d card and most games need under 8 and still run good. as for ram i can put 3 128 ram cards in my pc and as for the cpu's there is 1ghz and even a 1.2ghz and a 2ghz coming out. like cdrom drives u can get it cheap and they are so far ahead u can use one that is 5 years old. what i am saying is wait for the new stuff to come out and the stuff now will be cheap to get and if u do get the new stuff i dont think u will have to worry for a long time

Definitly. I bought my PC three years ago, the only thing i have changed is voodoo rush->voodoo2. It still runs every game there is pretty good. If i bought this comp today it would cost me... like $400 or something, when i bought it it cost $1400 or something (i'm not in the US =))

An acceptable PC to run doom3 won't cost much, esp if you wait a few months after the release (NO WAY)