Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Street

Did Iddqd stick in your head for ever?

Guest Street

I'm not much of a cheater. but I have always used cheats after I beat the game.
just to play it in another way.

but anyways I can still remeber EVERY single doom cheat.

but none is more remembered as iddqd.
now we get these crappy GOD cheats.. I think they suck.
I think cheats should be hidden.

I also remeber in some games like Pit Fall if you typed in Iddqd you would get a message saying This Is Not Doom!

I know this is a useless topic.. but I'm not worried about how DOOM 3 or doom 4 will turn out so I don't care to keep conversising about it...
but i will be up for any ACTUAL info of pics we have of it.

Guest Street

it kills you correct?

Iddqd kills you. Idkfa takes away all your weapons, leaving you with only a wimpy staff.

Good god, your just like me. I beet the game legetly first, then alway use hacks any other time I play it. Well, some times I find myself beating the game on nightmare {You cant use cheats, every one knows that, unless your using some other port...} Aw, I just barfed up some stomach acid! EEEH I cant breath!!! BURN! AHH!!! Water....ehhhhhhh...

Oops, sorry Jeremy. Forgot to use the -novomit parameter. I won't let it happen again.

You're all right, too. "GOD" sucks to cheat. I like having to learn cheat codes. Console games never sunk that low.

Guest Street

I agree Deadnail.

anyhow Jeremy if I recall you could do the Level Warp code in The Nightmare levels.
taht was the only one that was allowed.

I admit I couldn't ever get to far in the Nightmare levels.
which is also a shame because I haven't met a game yet to give me a challenge I got from the NIghtmare levels.
even on each games hardest level, I didn't have much of a problem.

Get Soldier Of Fortune.

Set up a custom game. Turn the spawning on max, the enemy skill on max, your carrying limit to minimum, number of saves to minimum, and turn your option to cheat off.

Lemme see you get past the first Goddamn level! Everywhere you turn there's another five enemies, they don't miss, and you're just as fragile as they are! One lucky shot and your brain will be in your lap.

I will never believe that you could beat the game that way. If you can and want to prove it to me, TV-OUT the whole thing, record it on your VCR, and then TV-IN the tape and record an .ASF for me to watch!

Personally I think that this is MUCH more challenging that Nightmare in Doom.

Yea, i remembered every single one, even after being a total fool and not playing doom for 3-4 years! Even idspispopd just came out of my memory in no time. No trouble remembering any of them. :)