Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

OK, Thats it... I need help.

Look, there are just somethings I dont know how to do, and need help. Heres the Scoop: I've dot the titlepic done, ive got the DooM64 weapons in {including the chainsaw and Lazer} and some of the status bar, and the intermission screen. I will also put in the DooM64 monsters, including the end boss, and powerips {almost done} and get some midi's that actually sound "creepy". This TC is almost done, hence ive been working on it for a while. But there is one problem: I dont know why the monsters and weapons dont seem to be working {even before I altered the graphics} And if when i'm done, I could send it to "you" and "you" could fix the problems. And if "you" do me this favor, I will respecfully put "your" name on the credits. If someone could do this, they would be helping in the best TC ever!... {almost}... Thank you -Jeremy

Dammit Jeremy don't be so vague!

You got the titlepic done? Goodie. How about the help, and order now screens? What about the text .lmp that's displayed when the game is ended?

WTF is a powerip? Do you even check what you typed before you press 'post'? 8)

What exactly do you mean by, "...don't seem to be working."? Also, why weren't they working before you began? If you edit a fucked up copy of Doom, guess what, it'll still be fucked up when you're done bucko.

Are they blinking in height? Do they occaisionally disappear? Do they just stand there no matter what? Does the game crash when it loads? Do they have big cyan boxes around them? Do they look like Rickey Martin?

Exactly what is wrong, dammit? If a picture or two would help then post them too.

Ok, sorry, I have not been online all do, so I post now. Weel, the copy of DooM im editing is not fucked up, its fine, I meant before, as in MY wad, before I changed what the grafix look like.
The problem is, they just arent there. The enemies and guns are missing when I play my wad, yet I have the entries in WinTex, so when im done with it, ill send it to you or something, and you can mess with it. Your name will be on the credits if you do that, if you want...

I've had enough frustration dealing with the mod fans! They're like some cock hungry sixteen year old cheerleaders that scream at you incessantly until they get what they want.

As for you custom graphics, did you change them to the Doom pallette first? Are they basically the same size? Give some more detail and perhaps someone who cares that's reading this will give you a hand.

But not me. :Þ

Jeremy said:

Ok, sorry, I have not been online all do, so I post now. Weel, the copy of DooM im editing is not fucked up, its fine, I meant before, as in MY wad, before I changed what the grafix look like.
The problem is, they just arent there. The enemies and guns are missing when I play my wad, yet I have the entries in WinTex, so when im done with it, ill send it to you or something, and you can mess with it. Your name will be on the credits if you do that, if you want...

I'd be glad to take a look at itand see if I can figure out what's wrong, if you want. That is just one weird-sounding problem, and I can't think of any reason why the new graphics wouldn't show up (unless you did something really boneheaded, no offense) but then again it could be a really weird bug or something.