Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Relajo

How real we want it be?

Guest Relajo

Imagine this: You jump from a second floor or something like that, so for a while you won't be able to run at full capacity, or if you are carring a BFG on the back you won't be able to run or jump as usual... and what about blood loss, you'll have dificulty to keep your sight clear, your vision fading to dark blue...

What about the rocket launcher, that will have to make a hell of a noise, and have a HUGE recoil, also the BFG, Yuo can't make an accurate shot with that gun if you are running at 20mph, so you'll have to stop and fire, right?

that's all for now...

1) I want to have a lot of fun and action loaded gameplay;
2) I want to have the feeling to be in a real world - but it must´nt be our world.

Interaction with my environment is in my opinion more important for a realistic feel than handicap effects.

I agree with the fading view thing. I also say it should have a "real eyes" option, where its blurry when things get really close, blurry far away, the person blinks, ans you can see the side of the nose {if you notice, you can see your own nose, it gets annoying!!!} and see his lip when he scream, {or when he goes "uh, uhuh, mph, uh, mphmph to a wall} And you would see little floating bubble, and red dots like in real life, and when hes losing blood, his vision goes blurry, then gets red, the dies. But of cours, you would have to be able to take that stuff off, it would get very annoying. I wonder what the monsters will look like, and what new ones they will add...

Jeremy said:

But of cours, you would have to be able to take that stuff off, it would get very annoying.

Yeah, that's the best way to make a game.

Jeremy said:

I agree with the fading view thing. I also say it should have a "real eyes" option, where its blurry when things get really close, blurry far away, the person blinks, ans you can see the side of the nose {if you notice, you can see your own nose, it gets annoying!!!} and see his lip when he scream, {or when he goes "uh, uhuh, mph, uh, mphmph to a wall} And you would see little floating bubble, and red dots like in real life, and when hes losing blood, his vision goes blurry, then gets red, the dies. But of cours, you would have to be able to take that stuff off, it would get very annoying. I wonder what the monsters will look like, and what new ones they will add...

Jeremy: You want to see nose? So can see two noses: Your own real life nose and also your characters nose on screen... :) I don´t know...
It´s much more important to have sometimes views of really huge landscapes and a realistic horizon. I don´t want to be caged in a skybox.