Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lady Biotta

doom movie?

Guest Lady Biotta

I need any information about the doom movie..i heard that tristar pictures was working on it, but then i knew it was canceled.

Guest Street

Well me being a HUGE movie BUFF!
I follow just about anything about movies.

The Doom Movie hasn't had much word.
Last I heard that they were still trying to get a good script for it.
and trying to deside on actors and the director.
some big names came up. including Arnold Shawshenager or how ever you spell it.
he has voiced his wanting to play as the space marine.
So has Bruce Willis.
so Far I'd pick Bruce Willis......

Spelburg also Said that he wanted to do BOTH the Quake movie and Doom movie (Yes a Quake movie has also been in planning)
But I think they made a good choice.

Now the production of this movie ALL lies with in the hands of Todd Mccfarlin (creator of the spawn comics duh!) who just bought the rights to make the movie not to long ago.
Sony Pictures have annonced that it is almost ready to start shooting but they still have no date to when it will start shooting.

Bruce Willis, no doubt. The Doom Guy cannot have a foreign accent. No insult to Schwartzeneggar, who is without doubt one of my favorite actors.

End of Days sucked, though.

In any case, I hope the movie comes out within the next three years. :/

Guest Street

well unfortinly from the way it looks.
it will take more then 3 years.
but just keep your fingers crossed anyhow for the movie.

maby doom 3 will rush it.
I really can't see Any actor (ahem! other then Me!) then Bruce Willis.
I think he'd make a fantastic Space Marine. and I'm glade he has been put on the maby file as the Marine.
I can't see him beat other then by myself.

and I have to say I have Bruce Willis as my God of Action films.
what Seperates him from Arnold in many ways.
is the fact he's no Super Stronge man.
and he is sorta like a normal man.
I don't know about you, but I'm going for the gun.
and thats more of Bruce Willis.

But like I keep on mentioning. :) I'd be the best to play The Space Marine. :)

Guest bubba smith

ive been following the doom movie 4 awhile, if spielburg is doing it it will be an excellent piece 9will prob rake in alotta money, not just from doomers), more than just a simple thrill of watching it on a computor screen, u see it done in "real life" i guess they said it would be in a doom2 environment (on earth). i think bruce should do it 2 he seems more of the type of person to do it. but arnold was great in preditor u have 2 admit. i just hope they dont make a ghostbusters type movie, they should do blood and guts and still have a plot, like the book. but no (alive)women marines.

Guest Street

Yes so far they are planning to have enemy's from Doom 2 in there.
I don't think though they are gonna go with the Doom 2 story.
The plan is still to go through a custom story that goes with the original Doom.

I once saw a picture of what the Demon Knight is gonna look like in the movie.
it had pictures of it and all that stuff.
let me say. he looked FANTASTIC!
and pretty much how I pictured him in real life.

I am a HUGE Aliens Fan. so that also goes along with Predator.

Arnold did a great job in Predator.
but sorry. He does have a body to do one....................
But Bruce Willis is hands down the best pick.
and a way Better pick then Arnold.
Arnold had admited he played the game.
but Bruce has admitted to being a HUGE! Fan of the game.

Street said:

well unfortinly from the way it looks.
it will take more then 3 years.
but just keep your fingers crossed anyhow for the movie.

maby doom 3 will rush it.
I really can't see Any actor (ahem! other then Me!) then Bruce Willis.
I think he'd make a fantastic Space Marine. and I'm glade he has been put on the maby file as the Marine.
I can't see him beat other then by myself.

and I have to say I have Bruce Willis as my God of Action films.
what Seperates him from Arnold in many ways.
is the fact he's no Super Stronge man.
and he is sorta like a normal man.
I don't know about you, but I'm going for the gun.
and thats more of Bruce Willis.

But like I keep on mentioning. :) I'd be the best to play The Space Marine. :)

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! YESSSS!!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS OFFICIALLY ENDED. FUCK YESS SWWWEEEEETTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE CAN I GET THE HELL PRINCE SHOT!?!?!?! WHERE DAMNIT WHERE!? SEND IT TO ME, TELL ME, OOOOHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DREAMS COME FUCKING TRUE!!!!! FUCKEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Jeremy

Guest Street

Sorry Jermey.
but the picture I saw was LONG LONG ago.
it was a picture from a magazine that is no longer published called Clinecape.
it was a picture of someone putting on the costum of the baron of hell or hell Knight.

Guest Relajo

I agree with Bruce Willis as the space marine, he is just the best actor ever born, and for one of the other marines, let's say a captain or something, use Sean Connery.
Also, the guy who played Morpheus on the Matrix...

just a few ideas

Guest BloodLustX
Street said:

Well me being a HUGE movie BUFF!
I follow just about anything about movies.

The Doom Movie hasn't had much word.
Last I heard that they were still trying to get a good script for it.
and trying to deside on actors and the director.
some big names came up. including Arnold Shawshenager or how ever you spell it.
he has voiced his wanting to play as the space marine.
So has Bruce Willis.
so Far I'd pick Bruce Willis......

Spelburg also Said that he wanted to do BOTH the Quake movie and Doom movie (Yes a Quake movie has also been in planning)
But I think they made a good choice.

Now the production of this movie ALL lies with in the hands of Todd Mccfarlin (creator of the spawn comics duh!) who just bought the rights to make the movie not to long ago.
Sony Pictures have annonced that it is almost ready to start shooting but they still have no date to when it will start shooting.

How about Bruce Willis as the main character and Mel Gibson as fellow solider (I know it would cost assload to have both them in one movie) who gets seprated from him in the beginning of the movie and basically has to kill him later in the movie because he is zombie.

Follow the "Knee Deep in the Dead" book (I brought it and it rocks!) and eventhough Bruce Willis would be great for playing the role of Flynn Taggart it's very doubtful he would, the casting process takes almost as long as the script writting process.
Claudia Christian would be good as Arlene (she's like a mucho woman. Like Sigorny Weaver was.)
It shouldn't be ALL action, that would suck. I prefer films that DO have a plot unlike some people, I watched the film Soldier (starring Kurt Russle) at the cinema and it was shite even if it did have references to Doom and my all-time favourite film, Bladerunner.
Kurt Russle did look the part of a tough-ass space marine in that film so maybe he would be a good Flynn Taggart.
I think they should throw out the Spider Mastermind though because what's demonic about it??? They should have the Cyberdemon as the main bad guy or something.
Have the films set on Phobos, Diemos and Hell, no Earth (except maybe the beggening where Taggart assault that officer then is court-martialled and thrown on Mars).
If the film IS made it will take a while but Doom3 should be out by then anyway so that would be major publicity.

Nah the spidey should be the bigboss, its got psych powers and looks gruesome and stuff!

Movie... Love Movie.

MY questions are what kinda monsters wold be in the movie and how they would make them look - Imps and Zombies are definate. But I don't understand how they will replicate the larger guys like Barons or Normal Demons - Since they ARE larger than man-sized, will it be computer generated, animatronics, or "large" actors wearing suits (like that 7' tall guy they used for the predator).

Id like to see how much an Imp costume would sell for (maybe use it as a killer halloween costume - scare the kids).

Guest TossMonkey
Street said:

Sorry Jermey.
but the picture I saw was LONG LONG ago.
it was a picture from a magazine that is no longer published called Clinecape.
it was a picture of someone putting on the costum of the baron of hell or hell Knight.

Hmmm I doubt any one will wee this now but....

I think that umm Bruce should be the DooM guy. And he should have a best mate (with yellow phobos costume) who should be played by that guy from aliens (corporal hudson)!!
But if the script was good enough and it was shown to all the major actors (and could support as many of them) including all of the biggest names ie sylvester, bruce, arnie, nick cage, you know all the *BIGGEST* actors they said (and this is if it was an excelent script) that because it would cost so much that they would do it for free. (Arnie told someone this in an interview he said it would have to be a big cast, like dirty dozen maybe but DooM would be better eh?) oh and another thing there would be no lead character! because of all the names!