Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Relajo

DooM 3 music.... again

Guest Relajo

Ok, I agree that this guy prince redoes the music for Doom 3, but, It'll rock to have Rob Zombie for the intro, like they did on Nightmare Creatures II, That kind of music always reminds me of level 28, nightmare skill....

Guest T-N-T

I hope they mix Rob Zombie and Trent Reznor(NIN) in Doom3! That way you would have Quake and Quake 2 music incorporated! The music of Quake 2 was awesome.

Guest Street

sorry I disagree to the whole Music idea.

Doom and DOOM 2 had a FANTASTIC sound track.
I say Don't touch the music.

Guest AnacondaUK

Yeah, I agree, original Doom's music was great, no doubt about that. But the reason it was so good was becuase a lot of it was ripped from other songs by bands like Slayer and Pantera, songs like South of Heaven and This Love. Anyway, creepy death metal should still be the theme I recon.

Nick.

Guest d0GMaTiCx2x

I think that the music in the game is very important, just as the apperance. The music must bring atmosphere to the game, it must be the types of sounds that send chills down your spine. The type of sound that make you turn around thinking something is behind you. I belive that Trent Reznor should be involved in this.
Trent brought a whole lot of atmosphere to Quake. I also agree with Rob zombie, but who ever does the music, trent should definately be involved, it would bring more life to the game.