Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mac-vile-whore

chainsaw and other misc .shit

Just because there is no such thing as a double-bladed combat chainsaw does not mean they shud not have it.besides this game is set way the hell in the future guys,so think about it i think we cud put an extra blade on a chainsaw by the time we get to the year that doom is based in.i dont agree with different types of ammo for guns that would make it too damn complex and in deathmatch when u try to select a different type of ammo you would probably pasted on the wall before you are done selecting.same goes with secondary fire just leave all that complex stuff to mod authors.

By the way what do you think about my wolfenstien level idea(you know use one or more of the enemy models from the return to castle wolfenstien game)now that would be pretty cool.

Guest Relajo

Hey man, it's a CHAINSAW not a fucking high tech dildo!

Ok I agree that Doom3 should have also things we´ve never seen before, but I still like a good old fashioned single blade chainsaw more. I think a double bladed wouldn´t really work anyway, things get stuck between the two blades and it´s shit to handle it.
Different Ammo types: You could maybe have this only in single player mode.
Secondary fire: Some weapons need it, some not. Flame thrower needs long range and short range "stutter" fire, combined wepons need 2 fire modes, sniper weapon as well, on the other side shotguns, plasma rifle etc. don´t need two modes.