Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dima

Doom 3 Engine!

I hope that the new engine will rock I read somewhere that it may be like the first movie in Quake 3 but in REAL TIME!!!!
Here is the link to Doom 3 Picture if DOOM 3 WILL LOOK LIKE THAT! IT WILL SUCK BIG TIME I HOPE THIS PICTURE IS A FAKE!!
WHAT DO U THINK??
Here is the link:
http://www.shugashack.com/pic.x/doom2k/081900_leaked_1.jpg
I WISH IT WOULD BE FAKE!
EVEN IF IT WAS PROGRAMMED IN A MONTH STILL..........

Guest Epiphany

That screenshot looks like cheap shit but I wouldn't be surprised if it really came from Carmack and his cronies.

Guest Relajo
Tawney said:

its so obviously fake it would be pathetic to believe it was real

FUCK!!!!!
The effect on the ground is the ONLY good thing the pic, the rest sucks!

Even if this were an actual pic, it doesn't really mean anything yet. It is probably using temporary textures, and a long hallway isn't going to have much detail in it. The monsters are probably not even implemented yet. This may be the only thing the engine is capable of displaying right now because it is still very early in development.

Relajo said:

FUCK!!!!!
The effect on the ground is the ONLY good thing the pic, the rest sucks!

It's obviously fake, some of the textures are the default textures in 3DSMax. You can even see the white outline on the shotgun from whereever it was cut from!

You're right. I can't believe I didn't notice. I use that marble texture quite often...

And the shotgun is pretty obvious if you look at it close enough. There's still some "white" area around the end of the barrel.