1)Fist, Chainsaw.
2)Pistol, Dual Pistol
3)Shotgun, Super Shotgun
4)Chaingun, Minigun.
5)Rocket Launcher, Grenade Launcher
6)PlasmaGun
7)BFG 9000

Guest T-N-T

Good idea, but let's use the tilde key(before the number one), the 8 key, the 9 key and the 0 key for something! More weapons means more destruction!

I think its pretty important NOT to put too much new stuff in to DooM 3. And i dont think we should change the Number of the weapons!.

Guest T-N-T

Oh alright, a man can wish can't he? I've e-mailed Carmack and asked him a few things and if he e-mails me back (lol) then I'll let everyone know what he says.

T-N-T said:

Oh alright, a man can wish can't he? I've e-mailed Carmack and asked him a few things and if he e-mails me back (lol) then I'll let everyone know what he says.

...he won't

Guest Epiphany
T-N-T said:

Get a life man. Carmack is so far up himself he wouldn't write a reply to his grandmother is she wanted to know what was in the new Doom.

Guest scrubby

There was one reason I loved heretic, and that was that it had 4 weapons. it gave you less options, so that you had to rely on skill rather than huge weapons that kill stuf fin 1 shot. I love playing doom with just the shotgun, because I have to use fighting skill.i think the line-up should be like this:
1) Pistol
2)Shotgun
3)Machine Gun
4)Laser

the laser would be super accurate, and go through multiple enemies. This way, you have a powerful weapon taht isn't WAY to unrealistic. I'd rather play a realistic game where I can actually feel that I'm there, its not too much of a challenge to carry a pistol in a holster, a shotgun in the inside of your coat, a machine gun on your back, and a laser in a large holster on hthe side of your leg. In the game you would have to duck behind corners to reload and pull out a new gun, if there were actually demons after you they wouldn't give you the chance.
Just my opinion, and I think I'm in the minority here.