Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
tsareppsun

Tsar's Doom3 Character List

Everybody that played Doom know about the U.A.C.,But ID forgotten
something important to put in the game,U.A.C charaters,When you go through all the games,all you see is former marines and monsters. You should've at least seen some U.A.C. corps or body
parts lying around,you know? So I came up with my own charaters,
And I'll line them up with all the rest of the charaters, Here goes.

U.A.C male/female

*(1)Colonist-These deadheads are usually seen with long/short sleave shirts with ID tags/slacks and stuff. They're usaully unarmed but very aggressive. Or sometimes shoot with handguns or
semi-auto rifles. Up close they'll bash you to death with the but
end of any weapon they happen to be carrying.

*(2)LabTech-Same as the colonist,but wears a lab coat.

*(3)Maintanace Eng.-These guys wear heavywork black/d.blue coveralls,and will attack with construction tools,such as screwdrivers,large pipes,wrenches,(CHAINSAWS)etc,etc...

*(4)Security Officer-These guys are usually seen with a baton,handgun or semi-rifle.

*(5)Toxic Waste Eng.-These guys walk around in envirmentsuits soaked with toxic sludge smoking and sizzling,they'll take health
from you just by touching you. and from a distance,they'll throw
toxic sludge at you like the zombies in Quake*.

MARINES

(1)Former Marine(Grunt)-Same old,but now he carries an"Assault Rifle.
(2)Sargent-Same old,but now carries an"Auto-shotgun".

(3)Machine Gunner(Commando)-Heavy armor,mini-gun,and now also throws hand-grenades.

*(4)Lieutenant(New)-This asshole carries a Plasma Rifle.And when he puts his hand on his ear-headphone and start barking,zombies,and monsters start showing up all over the place. That's right, He calls for reinforcements. This bastard is every-bit as annoying as the Arch-Vile!!

MONSTERS

(1)Imp-Same old,but also crouches low and pounce at you like the
"Fiend" in Quake*
(2)Demon(Pigbull)-Just give it a much larger mouth,And up close,
it'll grab you in it's big mouth and shake and maul you to shreads.
(3)Spectre-Let it retain it's sprite shaped shimmer,but let us see it's errie yellow eyes.
(4)Lost Soul-ehh...
(5)Cacodemon-Same old,but give it a close-in attack the same as
the demon.
(6)Pain Elemental-Same old,but it's new attack,it disorients you
by shifting and changing the colors around the surrounding area,distracting and confusing you. making you dizzy and sick. Ha
Ha Ha....And also bites,up close.
(7)Revenant-Same old, but give it a better set of rocket pods,something like M158 pods on attack copters.
(8)Baron of Hell-
(9)Arch-Vile-
(10)Arachnotron-
(11)Mancubus-Same old,but in close,bash you with it's heavy ass
cannons,and it's fireballs can set you on fire,when hit enough.
(12)Spider Mastermind-Same old,but with a two new weapons,a back
motar gun,and mind-wave rings that will sap your health,drive you
insane with misery(something like looking in GhostRider's eye sockets)and throw you around.
(13)Cyber Demon-Same old,but with a infra-red left eye,for tracking you(remeber the T-rex in N64's Turok)and up close, it'll
stomp you to mush with it's metal foot,and swat you with it's rocket launcher arm.
(14)New Monster-Something that throws somekind of projectile.
(15)" " -Something that does inclose damage.
(16)" " " -Something that can fly/throws projectiles.
(17)" " " -Something that moves really fast,hard to hit.
(18)" " " -Something that has vile telekinesis.
(19)Sub Boss-
(20)Boss-Something straight out of John Carpenter's "THE THING"!!

And that's concludes my two-cents. WHHooaaaahhh!!!Man!! All this
typing is killing me!!

I am intrigued by your ideas and wish to subscribe to your newsletter, however, I must digress a bit. Not all the enemies will make a return. The Mancubus will probably be one of them that gets cut. Admit it; he sucked. The rotting fuckers. >)

I really dig your Lieutenant idea. Sounds like a real motherfucker. However, you must remember that the Arachnatron used the Plasma Rifle as well so perhaps one of the newer weapons would suit him well. Either that or give the Arachnatron a partner, the 'Blue Arachnatron' or whatever, that has a BFG strapped to it's chassis. Now *THAT'S* what I call a sudden sonuvabitch!

I'm not too fond of the thought of Heavy Weapon Dudes winging grenades at you. Since they sort of fall apart after a few bullets, you'd figure their arm would go flying if they tried to throw something! Fwing... rip... thud. "Dammit! Hey, gimme a hand!" :)

As for other people in the base, great. That should be a given in the game. I'm an industrial worker myself... and if I was repairing mechanics in a remote base when a 'virus' or whatever from Hell rolled along and turned my loopy, I'd be clubbing everything in sight with a three foot long, five inch Stilson wrench! Fwack! Die you fucking table! Fwack! Laugh at me will you?! Fwack! Ha! What, you want some of this too, chair?!

What the hell am I talking about? Anyway...

I want a rotted Imp, dammit, dragging it's intestines behind it and basically just being a little disgusting fucker.

As for your Caco and Pain, I agree. I'd like some newer attacks, such as the Caco releasing a short-range burst of fire that sends you flying. Man, try that one in the Abyss level! I'd also like to see a new demon added to that derranged family, a sick looking demon called the "Plague Volition" or something that heaves a sick yellowed greenish mist everywhere that corrodes the metal it touches and rots your armor, then you, faster than hell. When killed it should burst into flames like a vampire touching sunlight. Yeah.

As for the Spider Mastermind, I'd like to picture it's brain as a cocoon. When killed, the brain gets ripped open internally and the ADULT is born.... heheh. I'll leave it up to you to fill in the blank here! Here's a hint to help you along: It ain't gonna be no fucking butterfly!

Typing makes your wrists hurt? Try assembling Ford truck windows for a while. You'll LOVE typing.

My Doom 2 TC, Paradox, will have several of the features you suggest here. Set several years after Doom 2, it deals with a new threat, a bunch of evil humans from an alternate reality.

In the first group of levels, set in a captured mining station in the "normal Doom" univers, you will find several survivors, including scientists, fellow marines, technicians, etc.

One of the later levels (when you travel to the alternate reality Mars) is going to basically be a jail break level, where you have to deactivate a load of forcefields to free your captured comrades who have been brought here for genetic experiments and stuff. Then a huge fight will ensue ;)

I really love your lieutenant idea and I'm going to try to use with one of the bad guys. He'll spot you, activate his radio
mike, and a load of re-inforcements will start teleporting in :)

Guest TossMonkey
deadnail said:

Ummm am I the only person who doesn't like the arch-vile?
And am I the only person who loved the mancubus?

Ohh well.

The spidery things do suck! cyberdemon not the last boss but instead we get a brain with spiders legs? come on its like that thing out of the turtles!! and thats sad!!

and how could a flesh eaton zombie wield a gun and fire it? zombies are supposed to be the walking dead not a tactically informed soldier for Gods sake!! or am I the only one who prefers George A. Romeros zombies to the evil dead ones?

More imps says me!! doom64 had some cool ones (invisible imps!!). These are the grunts of hell! they should be too much to handle at some point in the game!!

I like DeadNails Plague Volition thing!! That rocks my world!!

I think the arachnatrons and masterminds could be really cool and brutal, so long as they look better and not like they were snapped together with an Erector set.

Who said these zombies were flesh eating? They're more like puppets to me. I'd like to see an enemy called the 'Puppet Master', that controls the zombies and when it's killed the zombies all just collapse. They're not zombies in a traditional sense... they're not just the living dead. They're marines turned insane by the powers of Hell.

Glad you like my toxic mist heaver. A shame you had to fuck with my nickname...

TossMonkey said:

Ummm am I the only person who doesn't like the arch-vile?
And am I the only person who loved the mancubus?

Ohh well.

The spidery things do suck! cyberdemon not the last boss but instead we get a brain with spiders legs? come on its like that thing out of the turtles!! and thats sad!!

and how could a flesh eaton zombie wield a gun and fire it? zombies are supposed to be the walking dead not a tactically informed soldier for Gods sake!! or am I the only one who prefers George A. Romeros zombies to the evil dead ones?

More imps says me!! doom64 had some cool ones (invisible imps!!). These are the grunts of hell! they should be too much to handle at some point in the game!!

I like DeadNails Plague Volition thing!! That rocks my world!!

I hear wear you coming from, And your right,Romeo's humans weren,t zombies,but somehow got mutantize by the malfuncution of
the gates,if I remember correctly. And to answer what you said about a zombie being allowed to fire a gun? Well,do you remember
one of those zombie films in the 80's,It was either "Dawn of the
Dead" or "Day of the Dead". In one of those films, a mad scientist was running experiments on a captured zombie,And at the
end of the movie,The zombie instintivly remember how to fire a handgun and killed the scientist,and after that, he even "Saluted"!

deadnail said:

Thanks,deadnail,Glad you like,I don't think I have anewsgroup,or whatever you said,Just use my E-mail address. And your idea about
the Cacodemon,I was imaging while reading,IT just made me bust out laughing!! And also the New Demon was a plus too!!! And I'm
also aware of some of the monsters not making it to DooM3,But I
just wrote how "I" would like it to be,After all,I want to see all the DOOM monsters in 3D,simply because...IT'S DOOM!!! And the spidemind idea? Whooaahh! Ha,Ha,Ha, Man!Imagine that!!!

NiGHTMARE said:

My Doom 2 TC, Paradox, will have several of the features you suggest here. Set several years after Doom 2, it deals with a new threat, a bunch of evil humans from an alternate reality.

In the first group of levels, set in a captured mining station in the "normal Doom" univers, you will find several survivors, including scientists, fellow marines, technicians, etc.

One of the later levels (when you travel to the alternate reality Mars) is going to basically be a jail break level, where you have to deactivate a load of forcefields to free your captured comrades who have been brought here for genetic experiments and stuff. Then a huge fight will ensue ;)

I really love your lieutenant idea and I'm going to try to use with one of the bad guys. He'll spot you, activate his radio
mike, and a load of re-inforcements will start teleporting in :)

Thanks for the reply,nightmare. Doom2TC,Paradox,eh? What engine
will be on? Q,Q2,Q3 or just the ol, doom engine? Sorry yo, I'm just hurtin to see a Doom game in 3D. Your story sounds cool,Hope
you finish it soon. Thanks for positive reply on my lieutanant idea. Later.

DooM is All,And ALL is DOOM!!!

deadnail said:

I think the arachnatrons and masterminds could be really cool and brutal, so long as they look better and not like they were snapped together with an Erector set.

Who said these zombies were flesh eating? They're more like puppets to me. I'd like to see an enemy called the 'Puppet Master', that controls the zombies and when it's killed the zombies all just collapse. They're not zombies in a traditional sense... they're not just the living dead. They're marines turned insane by the powers of Hell.

Glad you like my toxic mist heaver. A shame you had to fuck with my nickname...

I like the "Puppet Master" idea... but how about this;
Before the (whatever) episode where you enter Hell there should be the "Puppet Master" guy, he's all big and bastardie (that is not a word!) and he's like this big (mid)-end boss.
After you kill him there should be this FMV where all these Zombies are dropping down dead and shit.
Then after that all you get are the bastardie (what???) demons etc.

tsareppsun said:

Thanks for the reply,nightmare. Doom2TC,Paradox,eh? What engine
will be on? Q,Q2,Q3 or just the ol, doom engine? Sorry yo, I'm just hurtin to see a Doom game in 3D. Your story sounds cool,Hope
you finish it soon. Thanks for positive reply on my lieutanant idea. Later.

DooM is All,And ALL is DOOM!!!

Eh, that fact that it's a Doom 2 TC more than suggests that it is, in fact, for Doom 2 :)

Bad Luck Ranger said:

I like the "Puppet Master" idea... but how about this;
Before the (whatever) episode where you enter Hell there should be the "Puppet Master" guy, he's all big and bastardie (that is not a word!) and he's like this big (mid)-end boss.
After you kill him there should be this FMV where all these Zombies are dropping down dead and shit.
Then after that all you get are the bastardie (what???) demons etc.

Hey, ya got my name right. *grins smugly*

Bastardie is a word as far as I'm concerned. Considering that much simpler words are misspelled here on a regular basis I wouldn't worry about it. Personally, I would use 'bastardly' to describe a few people I know.

As for the Puppet Master, well, yeah that's basically what I said. I didn't say nothin' 'bout no FMV though. Keep it in the engine; I hope that Doom 3 doesn't have a 2 gig install, 1 gig of which would be movies... grr... Descent 3 flashback... oh my head....

Guest DeAD_Stuff

you are right man, NO FMV!!!!!! they simple sucks, i would prefer too in-engine movie...
any way i think that those "zombies" in doom are person that hell corrupted,i would like also to see some mutated humans.

Guest TossMonkey

I hate FMV in pc games. I prefer to be in the game. Maybe a scripted sequence would be cool. Hmmm I think your right about the humans being corrupted. And I think it was probably day of the dead you described because I haven't seen it!! I don't remember that scene in any of the other 2 romero films. thanks for ruining the ending for me anyway.

Yeah, the only games I've ever seen use FMV successfuly is the Command and Conquer series, particularly in Tiberian Sun and Firestorm.

In engine cutscenes are definately the way to go :)

Guest GazG

the UAC civilians-turned-enemies is a brilliant idea. it would not only help the plot/story, but it would also build a sense of atmosphere. Imagine an in-game cutscene, where u see the inside of a UAC base. everything is normal then BLAM! something fucks up and all hell breaks loose...then u get to see the UAC workers mutate and start bustin shit up an killin stuff...that would be a kewl intro.