• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mariner

New Monster Ideas

Guest Mariner

<BoSsEs>
Caco Master Mind : A Very Highly Damaged Big Brained Guy With 5 + Faster Shotgun Alien Skin And Is In Level 33
Darkan Mind : Very Great Abilitys It Has Abiltys To Climb Walls And Spray Acid Thats My Idea Of The Second Boss He Appears In Level 44
PhantoM CyClOnE : Finnaly A Human Boss But He Got A Lab Result Wrong And He Got 4 Arms And 4 Legs Now He Is Pumped With 4 Double Barreled Shotguns And 4 Legs He Runs On Walls Too And A Bit Faster Hes Da Last Boss Apears In Level 55

<NoRmAl (GrOuNd) MoNsTeRs>
Imp Master : Has Better Range It Is Even Faster And 2 Horns Coming Out Of His Head
Double Machine Gunner : 2 Machine Guns Looks Like The Normal Guy But With A Hat On And 2 Hands With 1 Machine Gun Each Even Shoots Faster
Brain Cacoon : A Low Damaged Cacoon With A Brain In The Middle It Shoots Out Acid When It Dies it Opens Up And The Brains Fall Out
<NoRmAl (AiR) Monsters>
Insane Cacoon : Evolved Form Of Brain Cacoon Shoots Missles Out And Is The Fastest Air Unit
Mutalisk : A Big Unit That Looks Like A C And Shoots Out Green Gasses That Bounces Off Of Everyone In The Room

I Hope You Like My Post Please Post Back *SINCERLY MARINER*

You watch too much X-Files :P

Nah.. Really those ideas are not that great

You're right, PmRd. None of those ideas are really that good. The most far-fetched is the 55 levels thing. You want Doom 3 to have twice as many levels as Doom 1?

And I would like to see more bosses, and mini-bosses that are really pumped-up versions of normal enemies that have around ten times as much HP and move faster.

A four armed guy with four double barrelled single load shotguns? Okay bucko... he fires them; how the hell does he reload them? Sounds more like the UberMutant from Wolfenstien than anything from Doom.

"Insane Cocoon"?
Not much of an inspired name.

Not that it matters; I'm sure iD software already has their cast lined up and are designing them now. When the engine's finished they'll model them. Hell, if we're lucky in two years we can shoot them! :)

Guest Mariner

Well Im A Kid And My Ideas Arent Great But Thats What I Like

Guest JudgeDooM

And just where is the Cyberdemon??!! U put NON for your ICQ number, I guess u speak french?

Guest Intestinalworm
Mariner said:

Well Im A Kid And My Ideas Arent Great But Thats What I Like

I'm a kid too but my ideas are not that bad.