Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

HA! Got you this time deadnail! {music...}

Hey, it dont matter if you need the cd to play, only if your poor, can you not buy another cd-rom drive? Therefore you can make your own music cd for DooM3. Hah! And only if you have a shitty stereo setup will it not play the cd! HAHA!

You could also load in MP3's and frag to them instead. Duke4 has this option already in, too keep up with the times Doom3 wil have to have it as well.

I have three drives, a 40xCD (came with it), a 4x4x32 Iomega ZipCD, and a 6xDVD (which just died). This doesn't matter, I prefer the music that came with the game; it sets the mood better. The soundtrack to Blood was really just the in-game midis with vocals added by Peter Steel of Type O Negative. Hexen's soundtrack was just the midis put out on an expensive synthesizer.

Now I'm poor? If you're going to go out of your way to insult me than try to have some backing. I've got a P3450 with 256 megs of SDRam... and even now I'm contemplation putting together an Athlon 850. Those new KX-133 motherboards came out and they really look tempting. The prices on AMD Athlon Thunderbird 850's just dropped to $280 MSRP, you can probably snag one for just over $225.

I did not say yor poor, I said if you cant afford 2cd-rom drives you are poor. My pc is top of thje line equipment too, {except for the Voodoo3-3000-pci) Heh, well anyways, how about not arguing so much for fuck sake!?