Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lengis

Liberator Shotguns

Lotsa people have been talking about these 3-8 barrled shotguns, so i decided I wanted to check em out. But the closest thing I found was a link to the discussion about Liberator Shotguns at Doomworld! Can someone post a pic of what they look like, and a link to info about them?? Thanx

The only reason I know about them is because of a back issue of "American Rifleman" that was laying around at work. There was a one-paragraph article in it about Liberator shotguns.

If I find it again I'll transcribe it for you. Then again, there's around fifty issues of American Rifleman and around two hundred issues of Playboy so don't expect it anytime soon. :)

Did they show, or say what they looked like?? I can't imagine what a 8 barreled shotgun could look like.

Yes, they showed a small picture. I think I remember what the cover was... if I can stop talking with the maintenance man about his long rifles to snag it that is.

It looked, oddly enough, a lot like the best machinegun in Wolfenstien. Small handle, eight barrels coming out of the end. The article didn't cover feeding mechanisms, though.