Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

FUCK! GOD DAMNIT!

Im fucking pissed. zSee DooMWorlds pic of the day? That super breakout style game? That MF copied off of me! I made the same game already! Infact, if someone has a web page, I can give it to you through the e-mail so people can download it. Damn him!

Guest doomgod12345

hey i got 3 sites and i want to play that game of yours

So some guy decided to make a clone of Breakout / Arkanoid, a game which has been remade a few million times, and because he uses Doom graphics that makes it a ripoff of yours.

Guest destROYer

ahem excuse me I made that game in 10 minuites besides its gona be with a bunch of others in doomland - i didnt even know you were making that so how could i copy? .... doom land will have side scroling, top down mabey space invaders shooting galery battle mode and loads of other shit. all of it with doom stuff in it [TOTALY]

got any ideas? sounds like youre a the MF

Damn you

Guest destROYer

MF = mother fucker

destROYer said:

ahem excuse me I made that game in 10 minuites besides its gona be with a bunch of others in doomland - i didnt even know you were making that so how could i copy? .... doom land will have side scroling, top down mabey space invaders shooting galery battle mode and loads of other shit. all of it with doom stuff in it [TOTALY]

got any ideas? sounds like youre a the MF

Damn you

Oh, sorry for my reactions, I was in a hurry and didnt even check who made it, im just one of those people who like to take the credit when I can...