Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mancuvus

when!!!!!!!

Guest mancuvus

hey when will ya post show the first screenshot or doom3 stuff i wanna watch something, i am waiting for the shareware to but i know it wont be soon

Sorry kid, cant tell yah'. We dont even know when it will be out. But I supose as soon as screens and avi's are released, they WILL most defently be posted.

Just make sure that when you see them, you don't believe them unless they're from a real gaming site. Sure, little sites like Sugashack or Doomshack are fun to play around with, but for reviews and solid information you need the big sites like GameCenter or 3DActionPlanet.

Of course, you've probably got a whole YEAR before you hear anything real on Doom 3. That's cool. The way I see it, the longer they take the better the game will be.

...I'm about to get deleted, aren't I?

Doomworld gives solid information... on Doom. Dukeworld does Duke, Quakeworld does Quake... Hell, I'm not gonna check fifty sites a day to get all the latest news that pertains to me! A few nifty jack-of-all game sites checked daily will cover everything.

[asskiss style="blatant" size="999"]
But of course, I ALWAYS check Doomworld for the latest information on Doom.
[/asskiss]

DeAdNaIlS is going to get his ass kicked off permanently because he always sticks it out too far.

He could learn a lesson from me:
I always check doomworld to see what you jerks are typing.