Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest McBAIN^sKu

Okay,

Guest McBAIN^sKu

so i check this forum once in a time, i see people talking about a DooM movie (WOW! BIG SHI'!) and right now i'm scratching my nuts, anyway....

although i thought i didn't read so, does anybody have pics of the movie or DooM3?
THNX A LOT if u do so, if not, thnx for reading this mssg ;)

g.panhuis@chello.nl

I would like to see some pics of the movie too... Don't expect to see any pics from the game for a long time... They just started building the engine from scratch... So check back in 2 years or something... -just kidding-

Guest McBAIN^sKu

okay, thnx for the D3 info.. and btw... when DooM really happens, u sure hoped u didn't!

btw, i'm dutch so my grammar sux, okay? ;)

Disorder said:

I would like to see some pics of the movie too... Don't expect to see any pics from the game for a long time... They just started building the engine from scratch... So check back in 2 years or something... -just kidding-

Nah, DOOM would never really happen, because there are enough of us doomers out there that we would know not to open up interdimensional gateways on the moons of Mars, and plus, if the doom guy was able to single-handedly stop Hell, just imagine what would happen with all the thousands of DOOM players working together to save the world. I think those hellspawn would definitely choose some other planet to conquer after that.

McBAIN^sKu said:

okay, thnx for the D3 info.. and btw... when DooM really happens, u sure hoped u didn't!

btw, i'm dutch so my grammar sux, okay? ;)

I still think it would be cool though.. Blasting those demons back to hell in REAL life... It would sure make my life a little more interesting....

Hey McBAIN... I'm Dutch too...

See ya...

Guest Relajo

Hey, have you ever been in a REAL WAR?, do you know what is the feeling of watching a friend fall in front of you dead?

Well, I do...

I'm sure that most of the people on the world, doommers included, will start to cry for your momma as soon as an IMP shows up.

BTW, where do you want to get the weapons to blast hordes of demons back to hell???? Where are u going to carry all those weapons that you are willing to use????