Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bitsko

Doom 3 circus acts NOT.

Guest Bitsko

Doom 3? Don't hold your breath! Well that's one thing I don't want to see - *&%#!~ swimming! I want to splatter monsters and zombies not go 'glub-glub' for half the frigging game. I also don't want to spend half the time pushing boxes around and turning on furshlugginer power supplies (Half-Life). Who wants to return to a level where you have to tediously jump from the same swinging boxes to turn on the next whatsit to get to perform yet more circus acts.
Lets make Doom 3 nicer to look at. Give the monsters a few more brains and perhaps a few grenade/stick of dynamite type weapons to throw at them. But leave out the circus acrobatics.
Think about what it was that made you return to the same Doom maps over and over again and why you only play a Quake/Unreal/Half-Life map once!

actually half-life kicked ass, i played it all the way through 3 times, it just doesnt get boring. i think doom3 should have soem brains like half-life. of course one of the things that made doom so kick ass was the simplicity, but then mixing some elements of half-life with doom would rool,