Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sphagne

SPZDOOM2

Latest ZDoom can be found in notgod.com!

this wad contain lots of highres space themed graphic and ambient sound resources and some new enemies, but no new level currently.

All the terrain make a believable sound and maybe splash, and you may like the new enemies and object, if you try them in a test level.

I am ccurrently making a level using this resource file, and I call it Doom Ex, by scriptin technics I am adding RPG elements to it like the skiils to hack computers or tweak electronic devices...

If you take a look at this resource file I think that you will appreciate the long hours I have spent on it! :)

Heh, I only say because I'm yet to get a 1.23 beta working on my (admittedly ancient) machine. I saw enough of your proj to think it looked pretty decent though (the title screen) :P

YAY. This thing rocks. However. Isn't there a way to make footstep sounds as well? (and ric sounds when you hit a certain surface.)

I have told Randy, the instant footstep sounds are supported in the game, I will supply the sounds. ;)

Sphagne said:

I have told Randy, the instant footstep sounds are supported in the game, I will supply the sounds. ;)

Great!

NiGHTMARE said:

Pritch: the last couple of betas are actually FASTER than v1.22 :)

Bah, really? I'm still getting an illegal op msg :(

What are your machines specifications? you can send them to randy, and maybe he can correct the problem.

NiGHTMARE said:

STOP PLAYING A 2 1/2 YEAR OLD VERSION!!!

not everyone enjoys playing beta bullshit

oblivion said:

not everyone enjoys playing beta bullshit

beta 33 is way better than 1.22.

I've had my share of problems with 1.23 b33, whereas 1.22 hardly gives me any problems.

DooMBoy said:

I've had my share of problems with 1.23 b33, whereas 1.22 hardly gives me any problems.

Really?
The only problem i've encountered in beta 33 is the lack of network.

ZDoom beta 33 has so many features more than 1.22 that I could not write all of them here, for example:

Highres texturres like duke.
Water teleporters like duke`s room over room pools.
Sector teleporters like duke`s elevators.
New script functions.
New dehacked tricks.
New linedef, sector, and thing specials (actions)...

and it is stable on my computer, a level designer`s choice!