Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Oh God, read this...

Ok, most of you probably dont beleive in ghost/spirit/geist, But I think they are true. But my point is, Hell, has any one in here heard of "WARP-BACK-TO-EARTH"? It is a CD by Peter Thomas, and the music is scarier than Hell. I do not get scared easily, but that music is SOOO scary, it make my eyes water, and I CANNOT listen to it when I am alone. And every time I try to get rid of it, it always ends up back in my CD pile. Last night, since im so afraid of the cd, I put my Rammstein CD in the cd player, then in the morning, I turn it on, waiting to hear rammstien, and the damned song comes on! I open the cd player, and sure as hell, the cd is in there...No way possible of it getting in there. And its not just me, ALL of my friends think the songs are scary, and make their eyes water. The scary song on the CD is called "Galaxy-Fall-Out". My God, I am freaking scared.

Jeremy said:

Ok, most of you probably dont beleive in ghost/spirit/geist, But I think they are true. But my point is, Hell, has any one in here heard of "WARP-BACK-TO-EARTH"? It is a CD by Peter Thomas, and the mu

smash it with a hammer and see if it comes back together the next day, thats all i know, might be evil ........... i could not find the song, at all

You could always give it to me... that is a good way to get rid of a curse - to give it to someone else.

But knowing my luck it would be all warped and scarier than when you listened to it because im not afraid of much (only things worse than death scare me- that excludes death unless the afterlife isn't looking good).

If you wanna know what's caused me lots of paranoia and nightmares... the soundtrack for Event Horizon. Listen to THAT with some quality headphones while you're trying to fall asleep. You'll probably piss yourself. (Provided you have an active imagination.)

The soundtrack of the game "Aliens Versus Predator" is very scary too... Try listen to THAT when you're home alone and it's dark outside... :(

Wow, cool =) MP3ize the scariest song on that cd and send it to me\upload it (as a sample for people who might wanna buy it, yea right). Maybe it'll be the world's first Cursed MP3, that turns on your PC at night, makes a CD out of it and pops it into your stereo :)

DiSTuRBeD said:

Wow, cool =) MP3ize the scariest song on that cd and send it to me\upload it (as a sample for people who might wanna buy it, yea right). Maybe it'll be the world's first Cursed MP3, that turns on you

one time, my dad was messing with this program, and he told it that he was finished, and it said "IM NOT THROUGH WITH YOU YET" and hes like "yes you are" then he turned the computer off, and the light didnt go out till 10 minutes later!

Guest Moderator

Hmmm....I did a search and it turns out that this guy is 73 years old and the CD you are listening to came out in the early 1960's. I couldn't find any Mp3s though, perhaps you will make some for all of us to listen to...

Personally, the scariest song I've listened to is Funeral in Carpathia by CoF. I don't know how (or if) this compares to Warp Back to Earth though...

Guest Surtes

Hi folks!

@Jeremy: Why don't you upload the song? I'm really interested in that song when it scares you so much. Didn't found it in Napster, and I searched 227 Servers for the MP3...

tHx @ c-ya
Surtes