Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HEroin NeCro

DooM 3 Bosses (ID READ THIS!!!)

Guest HEroin NeCro

Everyone knows the big heads on the wall?
(Like Jeremy's and mancuvus's logo is the one of those).
Well I think they could be the end game bosses. The first episode's boss could be the monster that head looks like baron of hell's
face, but it would be much, MUCH bigger monster! It shoots bigger fireballs and could teleport back of you and strike with some kind of weapon (axe or sword). Next boss could be the same as Jeremy's logo, With four hands and more bigger than previous boss and it uses spells!! Epside three's boss(that guy with oval head),is end game boss(if there's only 3 episodes). It could have some kind of range weapons like two super shotguns, and it summons unique monsters (you cannot see these in the somewhere else!). When you kill it, that big oval head guy could come to somekind of monster that is big, REALLY BIIIIIIGGGG!!!!!
It has all heads of the bosses and F---ing much of weapons and spells!!!!!!!!! (I apologize my english!!!) You fight in the big arena! And of course, this last boss is immortal to your weapons , so you have to do something tricky!(Like kill it with somekind of electricel thing.)

Guest Dmarg1

No,no,no! No more f*****g immobile enemies! The Icon sucked a big fat ass the size of Connecticut (where I live :) A REAL endboss should be... SATAN HIMSELF!!!

not only do i like FPS but im a big RPG fan and i think the boss or one of the bosses should like kinda like diablos from Final Fantasy VIII or maybe Ifrit too...!!! besides that wall was friggin gay...

Well, Mr. Heroin, we've been talking bosses for quite a while now. One reply here makes a good point, no more immobile bosses. I would also like to up that another notch and have bosses that don't shoot you or fling ugly projectiles at you either.

I'd like to see a Demon boss. It's eight feet tall, black, closely resembles a human's design except for the horns and glowing red eyes, and naturally it has a humongous pair of bat wings. It can breath large clouds of flame like a flame thrower, but only up to fifteen feet away so it's not it's primary attack. It can move around twice as fast as an Arch-Vile and it's main goal is to tear you to shreds. It's speed makes it difficult to hit and it's a master of dodging slow projectiles like grenades or plasma bursts. If you knock it out of the air you'd better unload into it hardcore before it regains it's balance!

Oh, and how did we decide on how it should appear? The brain of a Spider Mastermind is really just a cocoon... and this creature 'hatches' when the mastermind goes down. =)

Dmarg1 said:

No,no,no! No more f*****g immobile enemies! The Icon sucked a big fat ass the size of Connecticut (where I live :) A REAL endboss should be... SATAN HIMSELF!!!

hell yea, i hope in doom3 you get to take down old scratch himself (satan) that would kick ass adn they should make it the scariest moment ever in the history of gaming, and they should play the track from DIS, i love it when the last level has an energetic song

Guest HEroin NeCro

Deadnail, if you read my first text properly, you notice that there's something same as your demon at the first episode's boss.
I think it would be better if it wears somekind of armor!
And about the wings, its good idea.

Dmarg1 said:

No that is stupid you couldnĀ“t fight Satan with simple human bullet and energy weapons...Also fighting against Satan himself will destroy the myth.