Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dmarg1

My enemy ideas

Guest Dmarg1

1. Ripper- Tan bulldemon with huge mechanical arms.
2. Gargoyles- Fly out of indentations on the wall and have different attacks according to what they look like.
3. Cultist- Humans who deserted to evil and wear black uniforms and tote double-barreled shotguns.
4. Mage- Humans with different magical attacks.
5. Death Elemental- Black Cacos who spit Phantasms instead of Lost Souls.
6. Phantasm- Blue,transparent faces that latch on to you and suck your bodily fluids- become harder to kill the more they feed.
7. Shocktroop- Zombie Marines that carry BFG *000's.
8. Ghoul- Zombies imbued with magic powers and are made of patched-up skin.

Ok no more mechanical stuff... all these new ideas with more cyborg monsters are stupid... this is Hell! WhyTF would there be machines anyways?!

I love the gargoyle idea... that would so scary... expecially if they come out to hurt you then go back into the wall. Imagine going into some catherdral.. and there's gargoyle patterns all over the walls, and not all of them are real.

As for the humans... I'd like to not see them in a game like this... people in robes don't really scare me.

I'm not too keen on variations of monsters either... all these people are saying stuff like... "ooh! lets have a supermegaultraimp! and a nightmare imp with magic powers! and a megametalimpmon!"

As for the zombie's carrying the BFG's.. that would never happen... considering those weak bastards can't handle a bullet shot let alone hold a 50 pound piece of equipment.

And the ghoul doesn't make much sense to me... sounds like possessed wizards... Doom 3 should keep away from the spell/summon RPG theme.

That's all I got...

DoOmEr4LiFe said:

explain to me how in gods name would a zombie hold up a bfg much less use it...

Maybe it's got training wheels. =^)

Test-0

DoOmEr4LiFe said:

explain to me how in gods name would a zombie hold up a bfg much less use it...

Zombies are dead and ressurected. If some force could restore life to something that is dead, what's to stop it from imbuing it with super-human strength.

Actually I think the zombies should be more powerful in this game than the puny position they took in the other dooms. Like almost as big a threat as imps or bull demons are.

1) Because they have guns
2) Because they are undead and require actual "structural damage" to kill them (you have to destroy something critical, they don't bleed to death or die from shock).
3) Because they have to be controlled by a really powerful force to ressurect them and keep them alive - they should have good aim and be extremely strong (maybe as strong as the imps are).

Guest mancuvus

as Psyonisis says, it is enough of mechanical stuff and all that shit of the mages you are talking about are like heretic, this most be only demoniac, i agree about the magic powers of the demons like the baron of hell but thats it, i prefere to watch original and natural demons not with weapons (of course i love cyberdemon)