Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mancuvus

what about...

Guest mancuvus

what about another episode of the hell on earth, it would be fine been in the earth with demons and stuff with the new engine it would looK very realistic

Guest Heresiarch

Yeah, I think it would be great too, but NO CIVILIANS PLZ!
'Cos civilians are always so dummy look-like in 3d polygon games and DooM never have civilinas running from buildings and demons after them! THAT IS SO ANNOYING DAMMIT!
(annoying 'cos civilins are dums)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I also don´t want civilians in Doom3 (maybe just a few), but it would be very interesting to see finally civilians which don´t act totally stupid and look like dummies as in SoF or Halflife. They managed letting the bots in Q3A and UT act fairly intelligent, why is it so hard with civilians? All civilians I´ve ever seen in Shooter games were just stupidly hanging arround or even mor stupid started to panic and run in circles and so on...

Oh merciful... anyone here remember the civvies in Blood 2? Have you ever seen such completely idiotic behavior in your life?! =)

Tetzlaff said:

All civilians I´ve ever seen in Shooter games were just stupidly hanging arround or even mor stupid started to panic and run in circles and so on...

sounds like they got the AI just about spot on then :)

Tetzlaff said:

I remember them just staying arround and shouting at you...at least they didn´t start to run in circles :)

Oh, it's worse that that. You shoot them, and they start cowering and crying like children, which is the only way that they seem cool. If you shoot AROUND them, they'll either find the nearest monster and suicide, jump off of the nearest cliff, run into a wall and just keep running, or run right into you and just keep running.

BTW, what the hell was with the dismembered limbs in that game?

Guest mancuvus
Tetzlaff said:

I remember them just staying arround and shouting at you...at least they didn´t start to run in circles :)

actually in half life the scientists run in circles some times, i would like to see people in the game but not a lot only a few how can be victims of the demons or mine (I AGREE WITH EVERY BODY, I DON WANT STUPID CIVILIANS!!!)