Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mancuvus

chek this out

Guest mancuvus

imagine you are walking thru a big passage and the the wall explodes, then fron the hole in the wall start to came out a lot of imps or whatever, i want stuff like that, something that destroy my nerves, or a kind of demos who can walk on the walls and suddenly the atack from the celing

That´s a very cool feature. Every time that an Alien in AvP dodge my fire by climbing the walls/ceillings i get very nervous. That´s the kind of thing that you don´t expect first time you see this type of enemy. But about the concept, well, an Imp doesn´t look anatomically correct to do things like that, it must be some kind of new monster.

Guest mancuvus
Zaldron said:

That´s a very cool feature. Every time that an Alien in AvP dodge my fire by climbing the walls/ceillings i get very nervous. That´s the kind of thing that you don´t expect first time you see this type of enemy. But about the concept, well, an Imp doesn´t look anatomically correct to do things like that, it must be some kind of new monster.

i wasnt thinking of the imps to do that it was just an example, but do ya know what would be cool, the monster that apear in resident evil 2, the one who walks in the celing