• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest iestyn j

more interesting name than doom 3 = ; )

Guest iestyn j

What about doom uprising

Well, it can´t just be DooM 3. This game doesn´t follow (i hope) the same basic structure than the previous DooMs.

Guest mancuvus
Zaldron said:

Well, it can´t just be DooM 3. This game doesn´t follow (i hope) the same basic structure than the previous DooMs.

Guest mancuvus
Zaldron said:

dont follow the structure?, what do ya mean, it has to be the same of the other dooms, i mean conserve the spirit

Why the hell shouldn't it be Doom 3? It's very self explanatory. Think of it as episode 5 of the series ( I don't really count Plutonium or TNT as episodes, and since Doom2 was episode four, I guess Thy Flesh Consumed didn't count either). This is the series continuation, not an 'in series' spin off. Doom 2 was also known as "Hell on Earth". The secondary title for Doom 3 should be enough.

Guest Kederrwin

Enternal Damnation sounds pretty cool for me

Guest JudgeDooM

Uh...DooM III:land of the doomed

Guest nimrodd

DooM III: The corruption of Eternity

Guest BR1

How about we be REALLY smart and name it Mood?! Get it?! It's Doom backwards!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm not funny...

Heh, that reminds me, back in the day when you had to modify the doom.wad for everything, instead of naming it doomwad.bak I thought I would be smart and name it mood.daw - as if anybody cares :|

Guest Firebrandt

What about just DOOM?

Right now we got 'Ultimate Doom', 'Doom2: Hell on Earth' and 'Final Doom'. Looks like just plain 'Doom' is free for the taking. =)