Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kederrwin

Doom ]|[ Counter-operative

Guest Kederrwin

I recently played Perfect Dark (N64) which was the only game that I have played that allowed Counter-operative two player, I was waiting forever for a game mode like that. If you have never played Perfect Dark Counter-operative mode it consists of the Hero as you would normally play, and the 2nd player controls all the enemies. This will most likely not be in Doom3 but I thought it would be a rather nice touch. Well I guess i will just keep wishing

I agree. I think it would be very cool to include this in Doom 3. A lot of people might be opposed to it ( and because of the sheer number of control set-ups and models [unless, of course, the POV was a camera at the model's head level, and the weapon models were not separate from the character model ;) ] I doubt it will happen), I think it would be a very interresting way to play deathmatch. At least we can be fairly sure that, if not in the game, this will be a mod.

...and how would you control hundreds of monsters??? with a C&C type interface... I think not.

maybe you switch between monsters and guide the more lethal ones in for the kill after alerting standard monsters.

When a monster in ear-shot is alerted the others should join in too