Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
EllipsusD

atomosphere v. attack

Alright, this has probably been posted further down, but some people don't have time to search back through all the posts, so I'll state it again. Why do all monsters have to be against you. I have very crazy dreams almost always including tons of mostrosities, but few weapons. I think that of the few times if have been afraid, most of my fear comes from knowing that an enemy is incredibly powerfull, but isn't out to get me. It adds the feeling of caution. It's like trying to diffuse a bomb, if you do something wrong, you get spanked (so to speak). I feel that there should be some 'enemies' that are more curious of you that ready to tear you apart. The knowledge that if you do something stupid and upset these creatures would be more suspencefull and frightening than seeing the run at you as soon as you are in their sights. At least I think it would be neat.

Excellent idea.

They actually try that in the Virtual Reality in the last doom novel (and they got an army of imps and zombies working for them).

They should be rare, and highly provoked if you point a gun at them (10% are succeptable if your friendly enough, 1% try to be your friend)

Your idea: Rocks. However, some enemies should just be inherently violent and unable to side with. Like a Bull Demon. You can't have a hungry dog ignore a big slab of meat.

The Counter Operative Idea Below: Fine, I guess, but it shouldn't be a priority. In the game the 2nd player only controlled one enemy at a time, with the given weapons, and if you wanted to switch your controlled character you had to eat a suicide pill. Lame.

My weekend: I've been hyped up to go out to this one house and score with this one chick with a friend of mine. The only snag was her boyfriend, who doesn't 'do the deed' enough. So we got out there and sonuvabitch he's still around! Damn. So we all sat around watching pr0n until 3 a.m. The Spice channel is completely worthless, just so you know. The camera men should be killed. The good news? I work thirds and he works first. =)

The time will come. Oh yes, the time will come.

Soon. ^_^

Maybe life doesn't suck so bad after all when I can spend my free time with a nyphomaniac.

sirgalahadwizar said:

Excellent idea.

They actually try that in the Virtual Reality in the last doom novel (and they got an army of imps and zombies working for them).

They should be rare, and highly provoked if you point a gun at them (10% are succeptable if your friendly enough, 1% try to be your friend)

Yes, some monsters should never associate with the player (a baron of hell isn't just going to side with you).

And actually I think that 10% of them should be out ot get your ass from the onset (alert them as soon as you enter the level and perhaps double their health too).