Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NiGHTMARE

Okaaaay

I just got the new UK edition of PC Gamer, and in their list of release dates for games, they have Doom 3 down for a Winter 2001 release. I think not. Where do these people get their dates anyway?

Guest Firebrandt

They make em up. :)

I saw on a release-date site that apparently Heretic3 is scheduled for a 3rd quarter of 2001 release and Hexen3 for the end of 2002. That's all good and fine except for the fact that neither of those two games has been started yet (and might never be started).

Guest Intestinalworm

I hope a few more Heretics and Hexens come out.

Firebrandt said:

They make em up. :)

I saw on a release-date site that apparently Heretic3 is scheduled for a 3rd quarter of 2001 release and Hexen3 for the end of 2002. That's all good and fine except for the fact that neither of those two games has been started yet (and might never be started).

Oh yeah, I also saw a mail order company who said that Half-life 2 will be out this christmas :)

Intestinalworm said:

I hope a few more Heretics and Hexens come out.

I cannot continue living without a Hexen3 or Heretic3 coming out some day in the near future.

Guest Firebrandt

I talked to Michael Raymond-Judy over at Raven about the prospects of a Hexen3/Heretic3 but he said that while they would all like to continue the saga, it is Activision who owns Raven and therefore it is them who will ultimately make that decision. :(

But don't despair I have faith we will eventually see a Hexen3 maybe even using the new Doom engine. We might never see a Heretic3 though, because of Heretic2's bad sales figures, but you never know...

hexen 2 kicked ass, i havent played heretic 2 im gona download the demo when i have time though, i hope they continue the series. i wanted to start a band named hexen but someone told me there already is one anyone know anything about them?