Find results in...
DooMBoy

My country tis of thee....

Lüt said:

USA, and in a few weeks: CANADIA!

yay!

Me: USSR, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, Canada - pick one

TheHighestTree said:

Hey lut (sorry...i'm on a PC)Are you becomeing a Canadian citizen or something?

Heh, no (not yet anyway), just going up to visit Dashiva for a week or two.

Liverpool, England. Home of football and robbing bastards.

I forgot to mention I live in a small hamlet of a town here in North Carolina called Waynesville. The other day some woman was robbed up at the local Wal-Mart, in broad daylight, and yet no one can remeber what he looked like. And the pigs that pass for cops around are doing nothing about it.

GS-1719 said:

Home of football - no, but yes to the latter.

Sorry, i'll rephrase :

Home of LFC (wankers), robbing bastards, 'Ferry 'cross the Bloody Mersey', the Beatles, and best of all, The Krazyhouse club.

DooMBoy said:

I forgot to mention I live in a small hamlet of a town here in North Carolina called Waynesville.

Party on dude!

I was raised here in greater Salt Lake City, the little city-state out in the middle of the Ute Nation. I'm going to school in the CAS, just north of the (current) CAS-Aztlan border. That might change soon, idunno. Some folks out there are talking about ousting both the Azzies and the Confederates (sorry, "Confederationists" :P ) and resurrecting the old Republic of Texas.

On a side note, Six Flags hasn't been the same since they changed it to Nine Flags. All those flags start to get annoying. :P

Spike said:

[edit] Manchester [/edit], England. Home of football and near the robbing Liverpudlian bastards.

:)

Spike said:

Sorry, i'll rephrase :

Home of LFC (wankers), robbing bastards, 'Ferry 'cross the Bloody Mersey', the Beatles, and best of all, The Krazyhouse club.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Rule No#1

Always take the piss out of yourself above all others.

I second that.

BTW, Spike, it seems like that Krazyhouse club is your second home. You almost banter as much about it as Orion used to talk about drugs.

Little Faith said:

I second that.

BTW, Spike, it seems like that Krazyhouse club is your second home. You almost banter as much about it as Orion used to talk about drugs.

Yes, but see here : it's excellent!
All drinks are 2for1, i know most people there, it opens at 9pm and closes at 3am (unless it's an all-nighter, in which case it's 9pm-6am), and the music on the first floor (K1) is brilliant - nu-metal, industrial, black metal, anything you could want.
The K2 plays old-school rock and punk, while the K3 caters more for dance music (the K3 opened just over a year ago, and since then there've been more fights than before... i hate that one).

I'm from the best country ever: France.

Wait... let me think about this.

bah! At least I live in Paris :P