Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lurmy

Don't change DooM!!!

Guest Lurmy

I really don't want DooM3 to be much different from the originals at all. I think it should kinda be like doom64. Doom64 enhanced the graphics and gameplay to a degree, but still retained the endless hordes of monsters and the quick, no objective level style. That is why doom is still alive today.

DAMMIT ID DON'T CHANGE DOOM OR I WILL BE VERY PISSED AND ANGRY AND THE STUFFED ANIMALS IN THE CLOSET FROM WHEN I WAS THREE WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!

mmhp... i´m tired of this kind of posts. I just made my point about this a couple of posts back.

Guest JudgeDooM

Yeah, DooM is still alive, but I don't think DooM 3 will have good critics if it still keeps the "find a key, open the door, shoot everyone" thing. I want it to have the same FEELING than the first DooMs.
Most of the nowadays single-player that doesn't have this are successful though (Half-Life).

Guest Lurmy
Zaldron said:

mmhp... i´m tired of this kind of posts. I just made my point about this a couple of posts back.

Oh... didn't see it.

Guest DeAD_Stuff

yeah doom is still alive but doom 3 should be another kind of game...maybe it should be like deus ex but with non stop action!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Lurmy

Methinks destroyer's gonna get pissed when he sees you with his face.

Guest DeAD_Stuff

well i did'nt choose that face.....................
but i do not have time to change it.