Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NiGHTMARE

Oh yeah! (note: no Doom 3 "ideas" =p)

You know how people are usually given pretty sweet gifts on their 21st birthday? Well, mine's going to be better than most; I'm allegedly going to be recieving £21 grand (about $33,600 US).

This means I'll probably get the best computer available at the time (which will probably be something like a P4 5ghz), so Doom 3 should be pretty sweet on that :)

What's more, as I'll still be at uni then, I can invest the rest as an ISA, wait five years, and get about £300 grand ($480,000 US) or something =p

Hey, kickass. If I had that kinda money I'd get a server board with a set of AMD top o' the line processors and a few gigs of ram. Everything else would be just details. :)

I'm having a nice time over here myself. I made a new friend last weekend. James. He's a nice guy. I got a new hobby too, James' girlfriend. She's a really nice girl. The best part is, she's a nymphomaniac and one man just isn't enough. Even better, James doesn't really mind so long as I don't run off with her or try to steal her.

Hell, I'm doing just fine borrowing her for a few hours at a time. =)

Guess that's why I'm always so tired nowadays. Oh well. If it kills me I'll die smiling.

Other good news from my end? Well, I just read through my 280 page book and I really want to finish it now. I've got so many more ideas that I need to add to it. In case you're wondering, that's 280 pages font size 10. Heheh. That's just one of my books.

Well, anyone else here having a nice go of things? Besides that ultra-lucky sob NiGHTMARE, that is?

deadnail said:

Heh, nice as long as this girl doesn't decide she wants both of you at the same time or something :)

On the subject of nympos, the girl in the room next to mine in our halls of residence has two boyfriends, one here at the universe and one where she comes from, plus she pulled some other bloke a couple of days ago.

Seeing as the layout of the rooms means that there's only a pretty thin wall between our beds, I could hear everything, and it went on pretty much all night ;) What I want to know is, why the hell did her shower keep being turned on? =p

deadnail said:

I may be collecting from my parents in a lawsuit, but that's a little different than a birthday present :)

Now if I had that money, screw the computer, I'd buy me a good house and food for 2 years.

NiGHTMARE said:

Heh, nice as long as this girl doesn't decide she wants both of you at the same time or something :)

On the subject of nympos, the girl in the room next to mine in our halls of residence has two boyfriends, one here at the universe and one where she comes from, plus she pulled some other bloke a couple of days ago.

Seeing as the layout of the rooms means that there's only a pretty thin wall between our beds, I could hear everything, and it went on pretty much all night ;) What I want to know is, why the hell did her shower keep being turned on? =p

Hey, as far as us both, we're BORDERLINE on involving her, her boyfriend, me, my cousin, and his last THREE girlfriends that had a lesbian party two weeks ago.

All we need is a whole lotta Gatorade and about four hours. =)

They keep turning on the shower? Well, does she have one of those massage-heads on a cord? Like you've never played around with one of those on a girl. Hey, maybe she was on her period and all the guys had to wash off the blood. It happens.

Guest JudgeDooM

Wow!!cool
I just hope DooM III will run corectly on a PIII 800 with a 19'' screen, a GeForce NV20 or 2GTS and 320 megs of RAM (if necessary, if not, I have 192 actually)...

deadnail said:

Hey, as far as us both, we're BORDERLINE on involving her, her boyfriend, me, my cousin, and his last THREE girlfriends that had a lesbian party two weeks ago.

They keep turning on the shower? Well, does she have one of those massage-heads on a cord? Like you've never played around with one of those on a girl. Hey, maybe she was on her period and all the guys had to wash off the blood. It happens.

That's just digusting DN =o

Well you disturbed high God what's your problem with what I said?

Was it the orgy? If you want to see disgusting you should HEAR us, or just sit down on the matress afterwards *squish*.

Or was it the period sex? Hell, like you've never done it.

deadnail said:

No, our showers are crap, they've just got this really tiny little shower head high up on the wall that you can't even redirect.

Plus the shower curtain goes right between the toilet and the toilet paper, so when you first turn on the shower you have to make sure the curtain is closed or the toilet paper gets soaked. And you have to make sure the toilet lid is raised too ;)

Also, she wasn't on her period... Err, it wasn't like I asked or anything, but it was pretty obvious from her behavior a couple of weeks before that it was then :) I've found that after living with five women last year I've become something of an expert on when women are going through their periods =p

Guest Erick20
deadnail said:

Well you disturbed high God what's your problem with what I said?

Was it the orgy? If you want to see disgusting you should HEAR us, or just sit down on the matress afterwards *squish*.

Or was it the period sex? Hell, like you've never done it.

I think he was refering to the fact that you brag about such things on a doom related message board.