Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
oblivion

strife walkthrough

i have searched to no avail for a walkthrough for strife. helpez-moi? the more alternate endings it documents the better, but considering I havent been able to find anything yet, I'll take what I can get.

There are two alternate endings, the good one is the one you get by killing Macil instead of the Oracle, but if you get the "bad" ending by killing the Oracle instead of Macil you can get better stats.

There was a walk through that used to be on the 'net somewhere. Can't find it ATM. It was pretty good, had maps and everything, but only went about as far as half way through the game.

The crucial point is whether you believe the oracle and do what he says, or kill him instead. That is the main point where the story diverges and depending on what you do, you will see different subsequent levels and get different endings. There is kind of a 3rd ending too though. If you get killed during the final battle, there is an endng for that too.

bigbadgangsta said:

There are two alternate endings, the good one is the one you get by killing Macil instead of the Oracle, but if you get the "bad" ending by killing the Oracle instead of Macil you can get better stats.

I think you're a little confused here. The good ending (everyone happy, you end up kissing Blackbird etc...) is achieved if you decide to trust Macil initially when the Oracle tells you he has part of the Sigil. You get to see a lot more of the game before Blackbird alerts you that Macil's snapped. The bad ending kicks in and the game's much shorter if you decide to trust the Oracle and kill Macil as soon as he says too.