Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Disorder

<<< DooM in New York ??? >>>

How about this in D3 ? : Make realistic settings. Just like in Driver I mean.. You'll walk around and recognize certain parts of the city... "Hey ! What the heck?? This is New York !!!!!!! Wow..."

That would be nice you know....

i cant wait fo ra game where you an do anything, like you could pick your own age adn job where you live etc. and you can go ANYWHERE , they oculd hae liek 20 dvds or more if oyu go to anothe rocountry you put in that countries dvd. that would kick ass...uh, DOOM...3

Doom 3 a life simulator? Nah. The Sims Doom 3 ;) heh. I never liked any of those type of games. The sims took way to long to play, waste of time, just to see people run around doing thier jobs and eating all the time and stuff. And whats the point of a life simulator? Go live it, I come to my computer to play games I couldnt do in actual life, like blow the hell out of demons, thats what Doom is all about. However, real life locations in doom 3 wouldnt not be a bad idea, doom 2 should have been that way, seeing its title was hell on earth, but unfortunatly you couldnt recognize any locations. Having destroyed cities swarming with demons would be kinda cool, but I liked being on the moons in the first one and then going to hell.

Guest mancuvus

no man they are talking about the dream of all the fps players, to be in a real enviroment whit realistic stuff and almost unfinished levels like city with a lot of buildings or long roads whatever, think about that is not a "sims" game

Guest mancuvus

it would be nice if there were thinks like the statue of liberty broken over the sea, or the twin towers destroyed

mancuvus said:

no man they are talking about the dream of all the fps players, to be in a real enviroment whit realistic stuff and almost unfinished levels like city with a lot of buildings or long roads whatever, think about that is not a "sims" game

Doh, ok I get it, disregard that last message.

Guest Lawnmower Man

What?? Are you crazy people? what is this crap you are talking about!! If you can't put the double shutgun straight in the mouth of the Beholder and blow his brains off, then nothing else matter.

Well perhaps to stuck your knife in his eyes.

masterhassan said:

i cant wait fo ra game where you an do anything, like you could pick your own age adn job where you live etc. and you can go ANYWHERE ,

YEAH... that's what I dream about constantly too !!! I want such a game !!!!!!!!!!!!