Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zaldron

Unrelated to D3

I need some help. I have to skin a hand done in 3DSMAX (wich is ready for use in D3D or OpenGL programs). The main problem is that i don´t have the right textures.

If you possess a scanner, or a digital camera (and a little bit of hospitality), then take 2 pictures of your hand (back and front), of same size (640x480 each would do more than fine), against some uniform background (green, blue, red, whatever except skin color).
The fingers must be a little separate, as if you were using your mouse. Use a top-to-down lightning, nothing that creates shadows or multiple points of light.

This is optional : wash your hands at least, take the ring/watch/mouse out of them and please, this is only for humans with 5 fingers in each hand.

First, i´m using the hands for my "Realistic" DooM 3 fake pic (that makes no sense, what i´m doing is a 3DSMAX pic that shows D3 engine capabilities, and the average polycount that i roughly calculated). Sign on now, kids! YOU can be DooM´s Marine hands!! squeeze that trigger and blast some serious demons!! push the god-saked buttons!! grab the mighty weapons!! only for $99.99*

*each hand. In case of burning, laceration, mutilation, mutation and/or animal-bitting while performing these operation SHALL not be contempled by our License Agreement. Nor Zaldron or Zaldron Inc. takes responsability for anything mentioned above. Use on your own discretion. Forbidden in Canada, South America and TX.

Second, i´m doing a little benchmark project in Direct3D, a friend just got a GeForce2 and i want to see how it behaves in over-saturated zones.

Heh sounds pretty cool, let me check out the Doom 3 pic when your finished, I remember reading back some it was for a contest? Where is this at?

Well, i started it some days back. Im too lazy, it would have been done like 3 days ago.
The fake contest was some time ago, at ShugaSacks, i believe.
For all those who registered in this forum before that : remember how many persons came by saying "is this a real pic???", or "DOOM 3 SCREENSHOTS".