Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

FREE HISSY

Whats u with that Hissy thing?
Hey Linquica! How could you burn a stuffed Caco-Demon!? Its a part of DooM! Release Hissy you bully! :)

Jeremy said:

Whats u with that Hissy thing?Hey Linquica! How could you burn a stuffed Caco-Demon!? Its a part of DooM! Release Hissy you bully! :)

yeah Ling, let hissy go. If you don't, maybe Hissy will evolve and rip off your head off!

Guest Erick20

I can't keep silent. Ling, if you don't heed this warning, you will someday realize the full potential of caco-power when Hissy turns a new leaf and finishes you with a fatal cacodemon fire ball. Hissy may be small, but he appears to be lethal as well. His mutated flesh looks to be a healthy red, and his horns arn't even crooked. I'll bet he could eat a marine for breakfast AND lunch, and that's not even mentioning what he could do to some doom freak such as yourself. Good god man, release hissy while he's still calm! It's your only chance!!

You got it all wrong man!

Hissy and his family are CUTE cacos!

They arent like any other ones youve seen or shot!

no no no, cacos are like pokemon, flame me, go ahead, i dont give a shit. well see, hissy is in the first step of evolution, but no caco has made it to the 3rd stage, cause they all get killed!