Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Malum Archon

Gathering of the Doom Players

Anyone with ICQ who is a hardcore doom fan message me sometime, and eachother. If you use CSDoom or DoomServe say so also, everyone currently on Doomserve for the most part sits around.

Also, later on, if your interested in writing up a section on my site I'll give you full credit. Mainly my Doom 3 sections.
Graphic Engine explanation section is going to Dimka, he has some nice material for it he has shown me, but there is an Introductory (to the game and past story like) which probably cant be done till later. A F.A.Q section. A sort of wish list section, which anyone can contribute too by emailing me and I'll list all the hopes and wishes for the coming Doom game. Then I also have a screenshots section, which can also include fanart, fake doom 3 shots, etc. Also, what is everybody's Favorite of all the good doom midis?

This site probably wont be up for a couple weeks, I'm done with the basic navagation of the site on my computer, I just need to add links/info/files, and a few other things.

Hmmm!

I have no real favorite!

I kinda love em all man! Sometimes i love D_Runnin more. Sometimes E2M2, sometimes D_Tense Sometimes....

Tetzlaff said:

I´ll maybe send you some sketches for the fan art section, and of cause something for the wish list :)

That would be great!, no rush though, let me put up the basics of the site this weekend first and see what you think.

Sounds great, i would send you some art.
I would like to see some of Dimka´s stuff, just to be sure what it is going to be uploaded (10 years on 2D and 3D design gave me some understanding on these stuff)
About the midi´s, mmmh, i love E1m1 (first thing I heard with a SoundBlaster), but it´s not useful for a webpage. Maybe E2m2, or E2m8.

Guest spectre

My favorite midi is map 10 from doom 2. In fact, my band is in the middle of covering that song right now. Oh yeah, I added you to my ICQ list and I'd like to help with your site.