Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Malum Archon

Doom Clan Poll

Ok, I've been kinda argueing with myself because I got a new idea, but am not to sure on it. So please take this poll, will help me out so I know how other people feel about it.

What kind of website would you rather see (i've had past experiance with making clan and guild websites, but also a few info ones)

A) A DooM Clan website, for doom players (any doom game) on the pc. will have things like tournaments, tests, records, etc etc, and maps made by members of it. Will also have to pick how we will play doom over the net (Csdoom, Doomserver, Legacy, etc etc)

B) An Information site about everything doom.

C) An all out Doom 3 information site

D) Combination Doom 3/ Clan website

E) Other (include what kind of doom websites you are interested in and what kinds you already see enough of) I'm trying to create something a little more unique.

Thanks!

This isn´t my true opinion, but I rather say C because and A or a B would need a lot of update. Look at DoomWorld, there are many news updates trought the day.

D could work, of course, if you are part of a Clan or something.

About more suggestions, mmmh, this is just an idea, but how about many voting polls? something to statisticaly discover what are Internet Community reactions to D3, and what kind of game they´re hoping to see.

A fan fiction link could be useful too

My idea for the clan site was more of making a clan or my own, and I dont mind updating it often. Plus, with the clan it would be my own ideas, so I wouldnt have to worry so much about finding and getting the newest info on doom 3 or whatever.

Guest JudgeDooM

If you can handle it, A to D would be awesome!!

That would take a little more work :] I'm starting to lean more toward Clan and Doom 3 info page, since we all ready have enough quality doom information sites out there, and I couldnt really present any new news on doom.

Guest JudgeDooM
Malum Archon said:

That would take a little more work :] I'm starting to lean more toward Clan and Doom 3 info page, since we all ready have enough quality doom information sites out there, and I couldnt really present any new news on doom.

mmm...yeah, that's right
But I'm sure you'll do a good work!