Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest outkast

Sweet Ideas

Guest outkast

Check it, check it out: For Doom3, there should be 3 CDs.
»The Doom3 Game
»A PERFECT level editor
»The original game, and "The Making Of Doom" in the last CD

Whatcha think?

The level editor is part of the game, in fact, it's the same executeable. You'll be able to start the game and choose to either play or build levels. I'll still be happy if this alone takes 2 cds.

Lots of people want a bonus CD on it with the original Doom games on it, 'the making of' videos, half-hour long introduction movies to Doom 3, whatever they think should be added. I don't officially request these things as they'd detract from the game development somewhat but I would still appreciate them being there.

Nice picture, is that one of Mike's arts?

Doom is Doom, agreed, but Turok 2 was a damn good game. You don't have to hate one to promote another.

Guest outkast

Well, see, I didn't know that, I am of a newbie. I bought the SNES verion (Original Red Case, Y'all!) and i thought it was fly. So I bought THE ULTIMTE DOOM 3 Months ago and beat the crap out of it over and over. So i ordered Doom2 recentley. But i stand firm in my ideas bout the 3 CDs. Whatcha fave weapon, y'all? PLAZMA RIFLE!

deadnail said:

The level editor is part of the game, in fact, it's the same executeable. You'll be able to start the game and choose to either play or build levels. I'll still be happy if this alone takes 2 cds.

Lots of people want a bonus CD on it with the original Doom games on it, 'the making of' videos, half-hour long introduction movies to Doom 3, whatever they think should be added. I don't officially request these things as they'd detract from the game development somewhat but I would still appreciate them being there.

Nice picture, is that one of Mike's arts?

Doom is Doom, agreed, but Turok 2 was a damn good game. You don't have to hate one to promote another.

DvD version of Doom 3, maybe even two DvD disks or more, this game should be huge.