Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest outkast

I Don't care, this is the best boss

Guest outkast

War-Torn Cyberdemon. You thought you put a spark through him? Well, he's back.

you dont have anything against MetallicA do you¿ i hate it when someone hates a band becasue of what they do or who they are, and not becaus eof the music, thats what its all about the music...but then again napster is cool

Guest outkast

no, metallica's coo.

Guest spectre
masterhassan said:

you dont have anything against MetallicA do you¿ i hate it when someone hates a band becasue of what they do or who they are, and not becaus eof the music, thats what its all about the music...but then again napster is cool

Metallica sucks because their music is watered down unoriginal bullshit AND they are a bunch of sissies. But that's just my opinion =)

ok there is ussually no such thing as a wrong opinion, exept when you contridict facts.
1. metallcia was never unoriginal, even when they started out doing diamond head covers noone else did that. S+M anyone? and load kicks ass, puppets and load are the only two albu s youll ever need
2. sissies? hello does the date august 8th 1992 ring any bellz? you try getting half your body nearly burned off and live, id like to see that (really i would)
3. why the hell am i even writing this? Metallica wouldnt give a shite if you make fun of them, they're smart, thats one of the things i have in common with them, i give a rats ass if someone makes fun of me wither (and god knows theres alot to make fun of

Guest spectre
masterhassan said:

ok there is ussually no such thing as a wrong opinion, exept when you contridict facts.
1. metallcia was never unoriginal, even when they started out doing diamond head covers noone else did that. S+M anyone? and load kicks ass, puppets and load are the only two albu s youll ever need
2. sissies? hello does the date august 8th 1992 ring any bellz? you try getting half your body nearly burned off and live, id like to see that (really i would)
3. why the hell am i even writing this? Metallica wouldnt give a shite if you make fun of them, they're smart, thats one of the things i have in common with them, i give a rats ass if someone makes fun of me wither (and god knows theres alot to make fun of

Nothing you listed shows any contradiction in my statement. Besides, at least I can spell Metallica correctly =) And who is Diamond Head...I think you mean King Diamond? Wake up...Metallica only wants your money.