Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deadnail

Blair Witch 2

Blair Witch 2, the Book of Shadows wasn't near as good as the original. Basically, the whole movie is the ending with cuts of the action thrown in the mix, flashing in at inappropriate moments in a blur of light in some vain attempt to be 'scary'.

The main character is a mentally ill jackass who likes to say naughty words really loudly as his only form of communicating his frustration.

The wiccan girl is so typically new-age anti-christian and so Goddamn defensive that the movie starts out around her and it's just painful to watch. Fine. You don't like Christians. We have no right to hate you. We got it ten minutes ago, shut up you flatchested dink.

The goth tirl is so perfectly fashionable, and of course, just because she bought her outfit in 'Hot Topic' she has psychic visions of how everything really goes down.

It's pathetic.

Since all of us in here are geeks and dig spooky movies, just thought I'd let you know.

If you think you can wait for it to come out on video... you're right. :)

Guest mancuvus

...and then there apeared a cyberdemon...

The only reason why Blair Witch worked was because it looked real, no moody music, no 3° camera perspectives, no shakespearian-like phrases of wisdom, no actual "monster" in screen, no hero-stuff ending, etc.

It wasn´t a movie capable of turning into a franchise. The only reason why Blair Witch II exists is profit. Apparently, Hollywood can´t stop their urge to make sequels from succesfull films.

Hey deadnail, you think BW:2 was bad ehh?
Then go see Lost Souls! {No, DONT go see it! :)
That movie was so fucken corny, it was the biggest waste of four stinking dollars I ever made! IT SUCKED!
{And I agree with you, for being cheeply made, the original BW was pretty good; it had a nice story!}

mancuvus said:

...and then there apeared a cyberdemon...

...I wish..........
{damn you Tri-Star...DAMN YOU TRI-STAR!!!!}

Zaldron said:

The only reason why Blair Witch worked was because it looked real, no moody music, no 3° camera perspectives, no shakespearian-like phrases of wisdom, no actual "monster" in screen, no hero-stuff ending, etc.

It wasn´t a movie capable of turning into a franchise. The only reason why Blair Witch II exists is profit. Apparently, Hollywood can´t stop their urge to make sequels from succesfull films.

Yeah, Hollywood always takes popular movies and makes sequels. I can't wait 'till they make a sequel to say, Titanic.
Title: Titanic 2: The Movie Goes Down With the Ship.
Plot: No plot, just Leonardo de Craprio on a sinking ship. The ship sinks and he drowns.
Actually, that sounds MUCH better than the original, maybe Hollywood can take a profitable movie and make a descent sequel. I'm sure the movie would be successful, with fans of de Craprio flocking to see him and haters of de Craprio flocking to see him die, without being bothered by anything such as a plot that could ruin the experience. That's just my humble opinion, though.

Guest Alex
MACVILEWHORE said:

Not all of us are geeks fuck head dont be a stereotypical bastard.

HOLY SHIT I AM NOT STONED.WOW!A FIRST AINT IT?

I agree.

MACVILEWHORE said:

Not all of us are geeks fuck head dont be a stereotypical bastard.

HOLY SHIT I AM NOT STONED.WOW!A FIRST AINT IT?

You're not a geek.

And now that you're not stoned there's no reason for you to keep pissing in my coffee.

Of all the faggoty Marylin Manson songs and other whatever-passes-for-heavy-metal-nowadays queers on the soundtrack the ONLY good song is The Feelgood Hit Of The Summer by Queens Of The Stone Age.

Unfortunately, now it's probably going to become a big preppie hit, which is going to ruin the song for me.

If you wanna have fun, get really fucked up and go see it, to ruin the experience for the 15 year old girls in there. :)

Or, you could always check out my site 'cuz I did a little article about that day...
http://www.deadnail.f2s.com/propaganda
But that's just begging for hits from someone that just called me a fuckhead, isn't it? :)

deadnail said:

Blair Witch 2, the Book of Shadows wasn't near as good as the original.

I couldn't begin to possibly imagine what could be worse.

Thanks for the warning, I'll have to avoid this.

Guest GEMINIFLIIX

I dissagree with you DEADNAIL. I can see how you may think the movie was corny... and how the goth girl was way overdone. I also see how you may have hated the main character who YES has no self control.. but Erica, the Wiccan, she was defending herself.. just like anybody else would. How would you like if 90% of the Christian population of the United States, which make up an overwhelming 70% of it's population Calls your entire reigion Devil Worshipping.. and they don't even have a clue? Just put yourself in her position.

Guest spectre

RIGHT ON!! Damn bible thumpers.