Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Space Tomato

Doom 3 editing DOOM or QUAKE

Guest Space Tomato

One thing that crossed my mind will doom 3 editing be more like doom or quake. Doom editing was easy but limited. Quake editing was hard and unlimited. I would like it if the editor would make it easy and unlimited.

Guest JudgeDooM

Quake editing hard? What editor were you using?
For easy Quake editing, try to find a copy of QOOLE (Quake Object Oriented Level Editor), it's complete with VIDEO tutorials! They Show you how you have to edit a level, and not explain it in a simple "Help..." section. If there will be a level editor for Doom 3, I'd like it to be like QOOLE.

Guest banann

Hmm... dear Judge... youre right, Quoole is great editor, but i think that anyone who says "quake editing" means not only level editing... espessialy when he says "unlimited":) Quake_C rules the world... i hope DooM III will be more QC styled - difrent that theese q2 dlls... J.C. has been saying sth on this topic....
anyway, you think quake level editing was'nt hard? and compared to DooM level editing;)?

Guest JudgeDooM

ah...ok! well u have to excuse me but my game vocabular in terms of editing is not rich!
well, the most simple level editor for Doom is Wadauthor, I think. compared to QOOLE, I find it harder since it's the first time I edit levels for Doom and I started only two weeks ago and tried it one day only :), but I'll get back to it soon.