Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Espi

Some ideas for doom3

I have a killer idea, that is, you can tweak the skill realism available weapons everything to your likin wheter it's mowing down thousands of enemies with BFG chaingun double barrel whatever or being scared the shit outta ya with empty bloody hallways or something when you turn around a demon stares at ya or the meanest bloodthirsty big ass demon you've ever seen chases you breaking down doorways to fit through ripping down walls like it was cardboard and no no I don't want to see a quad damage never ever in doom3 but if someone wants to see it he can tweak the skill/realism/whatever settings to find it. personally I want to see realistic weapons and that scary stuff above and I want good physics like a demon that looks and feels like he weights, well... a lot, not just running around like floating, making instant 90 degree turns at top speed; that looks and feels crappy. Oh yes and i want to play all the original doom levels updated to doom3 standards whatever they are and of course all the original enemies. Oh yes what I almost forgot enemies of same class must have a lot of variations like zombies that don't all look the same and have same guns for example a scientist zombie who weilds a metal pipe or something and imps that have clubs, swords, medieval armors etc.

I agree, quad in doom3 == BAD SHIT! Not cool, we don't want that Quake ass stuff here, go back to uhhh....

Dammit

S./

Do you even know why you're pissed, SoKatH?

I've always hated the Quad. How do they explain it, voodoo? Same goes for grappling hooks that break 4,702 laws of physics simultaneously and guns that never need to be reloaded.