Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mancuvus

cancervero

Guest mancuvus

does anybody here knows what a cancervero is?, it is the three heads dog of the hell, it must be cool if there be a cancervero as a boss or even a normal enemy

I thought that was a cerberus / cerberos, the three headed dog that was the guardian of the entrance to Hell.

Besides, it was a boss in Blood.

That's right, and Charon is the ferryman of the boat that took people across the river Stix.

Guest mancuvus
deadnail said:

I thought that was a cerberus / cerberos, the three headed dog that was the guardian of the entrance to Hell.

Besides, it was a boss in Blood.

i never liked blood so i didnt know there was a cerberus or whatever (maybe there is a diferent meaning in spanish), anyway it must be cool having some mitological demons or monsters of hell

Cerberus:
To Prevent all Mortals from entering, and all spirits from escaping, Pluto placed a Huge Three Headed Dod, called Cerbus, to guard the Gate. It is a child of the giant Typhon and Echidna.

"There in State Old Cerbus Sate,
A Three Headed Dog, as cruel as Fate,
Guarding the Entrance early and Late"
SAXE

Cerberus permitted new spirits to enter the realm of dead, but allowed none of them to leave. Only a few ever managed to get
past the creature. Orpheus, who lulled it to sleep by playing his lyre, and Heracles, who brought it to the land of the living for awhile (being the last of his twelve labors). In Roman mythology, the Trojan prince Aeneas and Psyche were able to pacify it with honey cake.

Actually the answer is cerberus, not cancervero, (although that is an excessively cool word) he was the three headed dog that guarded the gates to the undeworld in greek mythology, so that no dead souls could get out and no live ones could get it... often the only way to pass him was by feeding him a biscuit which is why when the ancient greeks died they often buried them with biscuits... and now I feel stupid because other people have already said this, damn, curse my speedy replies ah well...

And yes, that would be a cool boss, although not for doom I think, doom has a nice cross of hellspawn/spacecreatures, I think cerberus would be a bit of an overkill....

S./

Charon said:

That's right, and Charon is the ferryman of the boat that took people across the river Stix.

damn right char, but stix is actually spelled styx... (i love being a spelling whore)

S./