Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deadnail

Not Doom 3, the Patented Insult Thread!

All right then, SuckitH, let's get it on! I wont be back here until maybe 8 tomorrow morning but fuck it, let's get this started.

Cuntclot!

am i butting in? well i a professional "beingmade fun of guy" i enjoy people making fun of me. i can take it. go here http://hometown.aol.com/jedimasterhassan/myhomepage/profile.html (aol hometown sux but its easy. i wanna switch. i can even open this page to edit anymore. and check the spanish stuff) to my web site and find out a little about me...then hit me with a barrage of insults...c'mon you know you want to

Jesus fucking Christ on steel wheels that's offensive!! =)

Anyway, I'm bored of making tons of posts just to insult your limey Canadian ass, so I'll just throw up a whole list and you can insult yourself, all righty fuck knuckle?

And as for me not being around for ten hours it's because I WORK for a living, you fuckshit. I have to do more than sit around, watch hockey, drink Labatt, and say 'Eh?' one whole helluva of a lot.

PREFIXES
======================
slippery crooked bent ill diseased saucy scurvy queer rancid pungent pig festering faggoty vomitacious dickalicious assrammingly retardedly communist insipid decrepit failure(of a) vaginal bloody rectal rotten(ing) disgusting hairless shaved crispy

BASE WORDS
======================
ass horn cock dick schweid pole rod shaft wang dong pecker tool chode cum load nut chode scrotum cunt twat pussy slit fag(got) queer dyke turd shit fuck ass booty bunghole asshole

SUFFIXES
======================
trumpet slammer poker fiend smoker stroker gulper blaster pumper stabber sucker master nugget knuckle probe stain cheese blister tyrant face lips nose gremlin goblin gopher fairy queen

Simply attach a few words in the right order and you have your own insult. I command you, you lurfy cumswilling assfairy, to write down all possible combinations and scream them at yourself in a mirror.

And your a stupid assed Canadian so you'll do it, too.

chodeprobe
dicklips
assblaster
fuckshit <- odd combination
cheesedick <- another one, be creative
festering cockgoblin

Then of course you can string together your own custom ones:
dripping cum bath of a swollen vaginal sore
tweedledick
Captain Fucko
lesbian trapped in a faggot's body

And in case this isn't amusing enough for all of you, here's a quick joke:
Q: What's the difference between Neil Armstrong and Michael Jackson?
A: Well Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon and Michael Jackson fucks little boys up the ass!

Just like you.

You rancid scrotal carbunkle, I bet you masturbate to Square Bob Sponge Pants. You're nothing but a brick of Velveeta, carved to look like a horse's dick.

Guest Hellspawn

I've always been partial to "God-damn, motherfucking, ass-kissing, dildo-riding, dumb-assed, son of a bitch!"

deadnail said:

Read the subject line, I drink molson you monkey-anus licking rodent!!! And the fact that your even using Square Bob Sponge Pants in your argument is VERY disturbing you fellating scum sucking ass dildo! Go pleasure yourself with a semen covered pointed stick! You eat my shit!

S./

Sorry, I couldn't hear you with your mother's gigantic pussy lips wrapped around my head.

Didn't I just say I'm tired of this game, you rat fuck son of a misbegotten whore? Give it up, unlike your rediculously pathetic ass I've got things to do in my life.

And, unlike you, they don't involve jerking off on a piece of maple and violently inserting it into my rectum.

Why would I even bother eating your shit? It's hard enough trying to get your mother's off of my beard, you fagbastard.

i suppose... although the fact that you have my mother's shit on your beard is somewhat disturbing to me...

and unfortunately you're right, I do have nothing bettter to do with my life....

*sigh*

S./

God, do you live in this forum? How fast did you reply to that last one?

Nothing to do...?

Same problem here. Just downloading new versions and playing Half-Life, waiting for the Simpsons to come on.

Boy, this forum has turned about 4% Doom 3, hasn't it?

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing about you. Excatly nothing to do, but of course, I /would/ be downloading the HL patch if it didn't take me 20 hours to do, I hate my modem. I hate being poor. I hate having no income dammit! (I don't want to here anything about me getting up off my lazy ass to get one either).

And we can thank Jeremy for about 90% of that 4% haha

S./

It seems that in our thread of insults we have laid down the most posts WITHOUT insults. How ironic indeed.

Getting patches for games is getting as bad as getting demos nowadays. They always seem to run between 25 and 200 megs. The sad thing is the gaming magazines, for the demo/patch cds the book costs another three dollars... and considering every CD only costs 7ยข to create that's just rediculous.

I pull in $300 a week in a union factory job. There's a few jobs I've been eyeing in the plant, and I can see myself pulling in another $100 to $150 a week if I bid on them in a few months. Getting a job is the hard part, working it is easy. If you don't know, it's MUCH easier to get a job if you already have one. So, screw it, flip hamburgers for a month while you look for a decent factory job.

I'm not going to call you lazy or anything, but life sure is easier with money. It's the system, guy. That's all.

Of course, when the video card I want costs $500 my paycheck seems rather insignificant. Oh well, it's bought me my beautiful Pontiac. Even though I spend $40 a week on cigarettes... oh well, if the world's gonna end in fifteen years then I guess I don't have to worry about cancer.

As for Doom 3 posts, all we've been doing is making suggestions on what we HOPE is in Doom 3. Most of that has been on enemies and AI and weaponry. Maybe we should make a humongous post on what iD really needs, such as splitscreen, force feedback, deathmatch microphone support, a custom model generator (face, body, color, hair, etc.), realistic weapon design (casings from the ejection port, smoke, underwater physics), and simplified mod making. We get that, and, Doom 3 will truly live forever.

Yeah, always the voice of reason and observance eh deady?

Yeah flipping burgers would be good but for the fact that I'm still stuck in high school, with far too much other stuff to do... I figure a job will come along sooner or later, but to be perfectly honest right now I can get by with my 300 or so odd dollars that I have in the bank.. when that starts to dwindle, then I'll consider flipping burgers.. (shudder)

besides I've still got grandparents, at least for a couple of more years... ;->

S./

Guest Cartoon

First of all, I'm Canadian too, (and I always find those Canadian stereotypes hilarious) just wanted to get that out of the way. I like living in Canada, where our standard of living is alot higher than others. SoKatH, if you have to find a job, you should consider being a courier. A buddy of mine just got a courier job, and now he's pulling in $900 to $1300 every two weeks. They also gave him a free cell phone to keep in contact. I know, when I get the chance, I'm gonna go check it out. Oh, I just realised I'm in the Insult thread and I haven't tried to insult anyone yet lol. Eh? Your a bunch of Hozers, don't ya know. (cheap attempt at Canadian humour)