Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johnny Kaos

No offense....maybe.

Guest Johnny Kaos

But i been lookin round for a while...
I came across some of your "ideas"

It seems like most of your ideas are just complaints and/or really stupid shit. that would fuck the game(doom3) over.

Careful, my friend, you're liable to invoke deadnail's wrath, and trust me, it's not pretty...

S./

Well all right then, if all we can come up with is stupid shit then why don't you enlighten us? C'mon, if you're so much better have mercy on us poor fools.

Guest Johnny Kaos

I never said ALL of you come up with stupid shit.
And I never said I was much better...
And I never called ANYONE a fool.

For me fool is a compliment. it's actually a level of being that I'm striving to reach.

and quit trying to be the hero of the forums, ok?

Johnny Kaos said:

I never said ALL of you come up with stupid shit.And I never said I was much better...And I never called ANYONE a fool.

Then what are you saying?

The entire post losses sense with that last statement.

Johnny Kaos said:

For me fool is a compliment. it's actually a level of being that I'm striving to reach.

I ain't trying to be anyone's here, bucko. SoKatH is just a jackass. The only thing I'm interested in is the ideas that you think are shit.

Complaints are a good thing. If we don't keep bitching at iD about that retarded auto-open crap then we might never get a use button back.

What idea do you exactly think is shit? Hell, I just spent a whole forum personally insulting someone so don't worry about it. Blast whoever's bothering you. Of course, the point of a BBS is to point and counterpoint.

Johnny Kaos said:

Allow me to ask you a question... If deadnail is the so-called "hero of the forum" then why the fuck does he insult everybody. You are making progressively less sense with every post. Enlighten us.

S./

deadnail said:

Suck my cock until your skull caves in

You already used that one.... ;->

Besides I thought we had some sort of truce going on or something ah well.. whatcha gonna do..

So what if I'm a jackass, so are you, cuntswab

S./

Sorry about that ass wound. I can't believe how drunk I was.

We were in a truce until you called me a hero, you Goddamned ratlicker.

Oh, and if you're tired of sucking my cock I could always just gouge out one of your eyes and skullfuck you to death.

Guest Johnny Kaos
Zaldron said:

Then what are you saying?

The entire post losses sense with that last statement.

ALL & ANYONE

I capitalized those words...maybe you didnt get it.

Guest Johnny Kaos

oh yeah...

I read a post were someone did a helluva job complaining about gamepad control.

and there was some off the wall request for some kinda mega weapon thing that wasnt worth remembering. I think there were two topics like that.

deadnail said:

Sorry about that ass wound. I can't believe how drunk I was.

We were in a truce until you called me a hero, you Goddamned ratlicker.

Oh, and if you're tired of sucking my cock I could always just gouge out one of your eyes and skullfuck you to death.

I think you misread my quote message..

"If deadnail is the so-called "hero of the forum" then why the fuck does he insult everybody."

I was questioning his (ie Johnny Kaos) calling you a hero! It didn't make sense to me... I NEVER called you a hero, that was him! Insult him damn you!

You cow-fellating jizz spot...

S./

Johnny Kaos said:

Go back to your Quake and Half-Life...

SoKatH said:

I think you misread my quote message..

"If deadnail is the so-called "hero of the forum" then why the fuck does he insult everybody."

I was questioning his (ie Johnny Kaos) calling you a hero! It didn't make sense to me... I NEVER called you a hero, that was him! Insult him damn you!

You cow-fellating jizz spot...

S./

I don't give half a fuck who called me a hero I'm blinded with rage you fucking sack of puppy menstration!

Stop insinuating that I suck bestial cock, you're just jealous, you rancid bowl of fucksquirt!

You're always blinded with rage, its a miracle they let you drive that car of yours.

Besides, I AM jealous, I don't get half as much camel-dick as you do....

S./

That's that, it seems. BTW, I don't smoke Camels, I smoke Marlboros.

We've finished this conversation. It's all up to Master Hassan now. C'mon, give us that forty seven page essay on cheese we all know you're dreaming about! :p

Guest Spectre
deadnail said:

Well all right then, if all we can come up with is stupid shit then why don't you enlighten us? C'mon, if you're so much better have mercy on us poor fools.

No shit...looks like we have another person in here just trying to piss us off (remember that one guy that asked why us "losers" were still playing doom when there are better games available? LOL!!!!!)

Johnny Kaos said:

Deady aint a hero. Nah, hes the lowest form of cmmunication I say!

Johnny I've read most of the stuff you wrote in this "doom 3 forum." Some people's ideas are good just some people don't give them enough thought or reconize them. How do you go from doom to quake to doom. The doom era is far from dead, and Id knows that. This game still has web sites going, doomworld.com. But on the other hand, they made a game called final doom (Id diddent make final doom, a different software company did.) And after the 1996 release Quake and had it going for sevrial years (4 to count.)

There going from a 3d game to recreat a 2d game and make it 3d. I like the idea, I just hope doom 3 doesnt turn out like diakatana (DIE JOHN ROMERO), and crash and burn. But the succses Id has had, doom 3 should kick ass. But after the quake era, its very hard to say. Doom is a very historic game, and now that there making a new one, it plays with my mind. But if singal player sucks there's always multiplayer, or bots. But until then just install doom2, download doom legacy (or zdoom) and get a couple of bots. Doom + 3d engine = best 3d shooter ever (im talking about the doom 3 engine).