Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deadnail

Not Doom 3, The Election

Do you all know the tale of the ant and the grasshopper?

THE CLASSIC VERSION
The ant works hard in the withering heat all summer long, building his house and laying up supplies for the winter. The grass hopper thinks he's a fool and laughs and dances and plays the summer away. Come winter, the ant is warm and well fed. The grasshopper has no food or shelter so he dies out in the cold.

THE MODERN VERSION
The ant works hard in the withering heat all summer long, building his house and laying up supplies for the winter. The Grass hopper thinks he's a fool and laughs and dances and plays the summer away. Come winter, the shivering grasshopper calls a press conference and demands to know why the ant should be allowed to be warm and well fed while others are cold and starving.

CBS, NBC and ABC show up to provide pictures of the shivering
grasshopper next to a video of the ant in his comfortable home with a table filled with food. "America" is stunned by the sharp contrast. How can this be, that in a country of such wealth, this poor grass-hopper is allowed to suffer so?

Kermit the Frog appears on Oprah with the grasshopper, and everybody cries when they sing "It's Not Easy Being Green." Bill and Hillary Clinton make a special guest appearance on the CBS Evening News to tell a concerned Dan Rather that they will do everything they can for the grasshopper who has been denied the prosperity he deserves by those who benefited unfairly during the Reagan summers, or as Bill refers to it as "Temperatures of the 80's." Jesse Jackson stages a demonstration in front of the ant's house where the news stations film the group singing "We shall overcome". Jesse then has the group kneel down to pray to God for the grasshopper's sake. Al Gore exclaims in an interview with Peter Jennings that the ant has gotten rich off the back of the grasshopper, and calls for an immediate tax hike on the ant to make him pay his "fair share".

Finally, the EEOC drafts the "Economic Equity and Anti-Ant Act",
retroactive to the beginning of the summer. The ant is fined for failing to hire a proportionate number of green bugs and, having nothing left to pay his retroactive taxes, his home is confiscated by the government. Hillary gets her old law firm to represent the grasshopper in a defamation suit against the ant, and the case is tried before a panel of federal judges that Bill appointed from a list of single-parent welfare recipients who can only hear cases on Thursday's between 1:30 and 3:00 PM when there are no talk shows The ant loses the case.

The story ends as we see the grasshopper finishing up the last bits of the ant's food while the government house he is in, which just happens to be the ant's old house, crumbles around him since he doesn't maintain it. The ant has disappeared in the snow. And on the TV, which the grasshopper bought by selling most of the ant's food, they are showing Bill Clinton
standing before a wildly applauding group of Democrats announcing that a new era of "fairness" has dawned in America.

The grasshopper is found dead in a drug related incident and the house, now abandoned, is taken over by a gang of spiders who terrorize the once peaceful neighborhood.

The moral of the story?
REMEMBER TO VOTE

The most important thing to remember is, both candidates are overpaid actors that have a hard time admitting the truth. However, Gore has lied far more than Bush has.

It's also worth noting that Gore has commited several illegal fund raising crimes, but was never prosecuted. Why? Janet Reno. The Democrats are one whole big bunch of criminals, getting funded from other countries.

That's why they broke up Microsoft. Look at Bill Clittin's funders and you see he had everything to gain personally.

I prefer my corruption to be made in the USA.

That's why I support Bush, and I'm damn glad that at this point in time it looks like he won. I'm sick of those fucking communist Democrats just throwing all my money at my problems to try to solve them.

What about Gore's tax cut, you say? The one that hits you, unlike Bush's only hitting 1%? That's a media lie. Bush's hits you, it's just fair across the board so naturally the most rich will get the most back. Gore's, on the other hand, doesn't matter 'cuz he was also planning on adding another $130 billion a year in new taxes.

Considering most of the money sunk into education lately has been mysteriously vanishing, I'm quite glad we have someone who will try to FIX what's wrong instead of just throwing more money at it.

Now you know my political opinion. Flame on! :)

yeah, GIB GORE!!!!!! MAKE GORE INTO GORE!!!!!! the middle class suports the upper and lower class, FUCK IT ALL!!!!!! kill welfare where it stands, destroy the space program, a waste of money since most likey most of us wont even step near something capable of going into space..... go to war with anyone who fucking attacks any of our ships........... OMAE O KOROSU!!!!!!!!! obliterate and never ask questions!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha, oh yeah, im working on a SP level, heh................................... but your gonna have to wait. GIB GORE!!!!! (dont really kill the 'man', im just stating that i dont like gore at all, stupid stiff ass needle dick sucking cum guzzler)

Guest Spectre

I agree with everything you have to say here (I usually do), but I do disagree with your message to "Remember to vote." Despite what people tell you, your vote doesn't matter. Hell, when you vote, you aren't even voting for the President

And if you live in a state like Kansas like me, and you only have 6 electorals, then voting is WORTHLESS...Kansas doesn't effect shit in the election.

Also, if I were to vote, it wouldn't matter a bit. My puny little single ballot is a merely a grain of sand in the desert...take it away and nobody will notice.

Lastly, and REALISTICALLY, the government does NOT want the majority of people to vote. the 49% of the country that actually votes is just the way they like it. Why? Because they can control what happens more easily. In turn, they have a better chance of getting what they want. They want to influence a certain set of people, not everybody.

But like I always say, all this is just my perspective =)

Wow, for once, I can't rebuke anything deady said because I'm in no position to affect it. Because as he knows I'm Canadian. I mean although who is in control of the most powerful country in the World affects EVERYBODY, I can't really say anything witty or irritating.... damn.

S./

Yeah I'm Canadian too and personally I don't like either candidate, but bush follows the same principles of the PC party.
I live in Ontario, who Mike "ass" Harris runs. He's part of the PC party and look what he did! He screwed up this entire province! The pollution is worse, the schools are worse, health care is worse, tax cuts for millionaires.. arg

One story about the health care that he created:
There was this one guy who was having a seizure somewhere in a fairly large city. The ambulance came about 45 MIN later, and brought him to the hospital. Guess what? Too bad! Thanks to health cuts there's no more beds left or any room! Let's drive to next one, which is another 20 min away! Oops... while we were driving the kid died! Thanks Mike!

Bush is basically has the same ideas that good ol' Mike has.

"Perforator throws some more hamburgers on the flame and stands up with 10 space marines behind him. They look over at Al Gore on his Knees with his hands tide behind his back and a eye of a cacodemon in his mouth so he cant talk. Perforator brabs the bfg off his back looks at Al Gore and BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM. The green ball shaped projectile smacks straight into Al Gore making his gibs fly 50 foot back. After that the marines and Perf stand up and sing "for Gore is a joly toated faggot, for Gore is a joly toasted faggot, FOR GORE IS A JOLY TOASTED FAGGOT, which no one could ever like."

I agree, Gore is a bonner bitting bastard, Hes trying to make gun illegal, if that happends I gauranty the fucking government (sorry for the launguage) well try to ban violent games (example, diakatana) but if you vote it does not matter, like the one dude clearly said, its electrorail votes (my spelling sucks, i know) d.c. is already fucked up enough, this country was created for the people, the peoples rights, SO I SAY WE TAKE BACK WHAT IS RIFLE-LY OURS.

"Perforator stops typing and craws back in his hole."

Spectre said:

I agree with everything you have to say here (I usually do), but I do disagree with your message to "Remember to vote." Despite what people tell you, your vote doesn't matter. Hell, when you vote, you aren't even voting for the President

And if you live in a state like Kansas like me, and you only have 6 electorals, then voting is WORTHLESS...Kansas doesn't effect shit in the election.

Also, if I were to vote, it wouldn't matter a bit. My puny little single ballot is a merely a grain of sand in the desert...take it away and nobody will notice.

Lastly, and REALISTICALLY, the government does NOT want the majority of people to vote. the 49% of the country that actually votes is just the way they like it. Why? Because they can control what happens more easily. In turn, they have a better chance of getting what they want. They want to influence a certain set of people, not everybody.

But like I always say, all this is just my perspective =)

try North fucking Dakota's 3 electoral votes...we suck...!!!
as far as president is concerned both of them should be gibbed by a cyberdemon...they both are gay

Psyonisis said:

Yeah I'm Canadian too and personally I don't like either candidate, but bush follows the same principles of the PC party.
I live in Ontario, who Mike "ass" Harris runs. He's part of the PC party and look what he did! He screwed up this entire province! The pollution is worse, the schools are worse, health care is worse, tax cuts for millionaires.. arg

One story about the health care that he created:
There was this one guy who was having a seizure somewhere in a fairly large city. The ambulance came about 45 MIN later, and brought him to the hospital. Guess what? Too bad! Thanks to health cuts there's no more beds left or any room! Let's drive to next one, which is another 20 min away! Oops... while we were driving the kid died! Thanks Mike!

Bush is basically has the same ideas that good ol' Mike has.

Yeah Psi, don't even talk to me about Mike Harris, he's a pig-fucker, so is Janet Ecker (where do you live BTW)?

S./